Where is everybody??

Kim H.
on 12/12/12 6:56 am - Duluth, MN
This message board used to be so full of topics, but not anymore. Where is everyone? How is everyone doing?

~Kim~

Vivian Prouty
on 12/12/12 10:20 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Hi Kim,

I decided to pop on here this AM to see if anyone was visiting this forum.    I quit posting here about a week or so ago because NO ONE was on here reading the posts.    I hate to quit but when no one was reading on this forum.....I just couldn't see posting for no one.    I am STILL here and you know that my friend.    I am doing well.   Good to see your beautiful smiling face when I checked out this forum this AM.   Have a blessed day my friend.    Love ya.

Hugs and blessings~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kim H.
on 12/12/12 10:43 pm - Duluth, MN
Love you too Vivian!!! Glad that you are posting the quotes where I can still read them. You are truly a friend, and I am glad I am getting to know you. You, too, have a blessed day!!

~Kim~

MaJack
on 2/27/13 11:48 am - Earlsboro, OK

I was wondering the same thing. I am struggling with gaining weight, and my husband suggested I get back on here. But I hate the LapBand page. I refuse to go back there.

I am stuggling to get back on track, my band works... I've just learned to ignore the rules and eat around the band. I am working on going back to the basics.

Megan (228 HW/185 current/125 goal)

Kim H.
on 2/27/13 12:14 pm - Duluth, MN
LapBand page...well, LapBand is a brand name, as is Realize Band...I just tell people I had Gastric Banding surgery...tomorrow is my 2 year Bandiversary(or Surgiversary lol). I am not ignoring the rules...at least I am trying not to ignore them lol...I wish you much luck. Back to basics is the right thing to do, but sooo hard. Thanks for replying to my post.

~Kim~

Kim H.
on 3/2/13 12:09 am - Duluth, MN
Did you get the REALIZE band? That is what I got..there is a message board for Realize Band...but as i said no one goes there much either. But try that one rather than the lapBand page.....worth a try, anyway

~Kim~

RedDragonLady
on 5/6/13 5:04 am - Morgantown, WV

I have had the realize band since 2008. Sorry I haven't logged on the site in over a year, don't know what made me think of it today. I have lost about 100 pounds net and yo-yoed some. My largest loss was 130 and I am working hard to get straightened out again. I just got a fill on Friday so I am currently 7.0 ccs I would love to get back under the 200 pound mark before my surgery anniversary in Sept.

hopeful and happy
on 5/8/13 12:38 am - Skinnytown, MA

Haha, I was wondering the same thing! I used to come to OH every spare second I had when I was newly banded, but dropped away after it got mean and testy over at the LapBand forum. I logged on last night for the first time in ages after seeing the news about Gov Christie...

Anyway, I am doing great. 3.5 years out. No complication to speak of and down almost 1/3 of my initial body weight. Living life and feeling great!

Most Active