Surgery Date Set!

Epthomas59
on 5/15/14 12:52 am

I will keep you in my thoughts are we both have our surgeries on 20 May.  Nervous as hell, but excited with the new hope for a leaner and healther life this time around.

nicoletta84
on 5/14/14 10:23 am

Ur gonna do great don't worry. Make sure u get ur protein in!!

Epthomas59
on 5/16/14 1:27 am

Got my isopure protein and my chewable ONE A DAY vitamins....

Epthomas59
on 5/19/14 12:34 pm

Tomorrow morning my revision is scheduled for 7:30am. Excited and very nervous. I have a great surgeon and a super hospital. Keep me in your thoughts and prays!

olgg2004
on 5/19/14 12:55 pm - Clewiston, FL

Hello! I had my RNY in April 15 2004. I went from 255lbs to 138lbs . I gain some weight after 8 years out. But this year I gained more now I weigh 192 lbs. I feel so depressed.  I went to see a bariatric surgeon today and he told me that he had to do an endoscopy to see how my pouch looks. I just hope he can do something for me. I need to get back to how I was. I want to feel good again.Im happy to see that you guys had the revision done and I hope that everything goes well. I would like to know how is the surgery done. I will keep you both in my prayers for a speedy recovery.

olgg2004
on 5/19/14 12:56 pm - Clewiston, FL

Hello! I had my RNY in April 15 2004. I went from 255lbs to 138lbs . I gain some weight after 8 years out. But this year I gained more now I weigh 192 lbs. I feel so depressed.  I went to see a bariatric surgeon today and he told me that he had to do an endoscopy to see how my pouch looks. I just hope he can do something for me. I need to get back to how I was. I want to feel good again.Im happy to see that you guys had the revision done and I hope that everything goes well. I would like to know how is the surgery done. I will keep you both in my prayers for a speedy recovery.

Most Active