Sleeve to Rny

starfishmom
on 2/27/20 8:46 pm
VSG on 03/10/12

Hi, I'm in the same boat as everyone on this thread. Reading up and trying to get as much info as possible. My surgery got scheduled today for March 10th!

KrissyKooKoo
on 1/31/20 10:55 am
RNY on 07/22/19

I had revision for the same thing on 7/22/19. I lost like 20 lbs and that's about it. They said that you don't have the same metabolic change after a revision so large amounts of weight lost is unlikely (I also wasn't at a super high weight when I had it). Let me know if you have specific questions!

Everchanging84
on 1/31/20 9:06 pm
Revision on 02/12/20

My surgeon already pre warned me about the weight loss but with my research I kinda figure that the weight loss wouldn't be as dramatic....I'm hoping for about 50 pounds.

sleeved524
on 2/2/20 10:35 am
RNY on 01/30/20 with

Hi Just came back from revision from sleeve to gastric bypass TODAY ! for he same reasons as you all GERD/ACID REFLUX all went well i feel fine and now just hoping that i can lose all the regain at least 60 lbs..

Everchanging you will be fine too sounds like you got this .. if you need any questions answered please feel free to ask me anything..

Good luck to you all..

Everchanging84
on 2/5/20 5:11 am
Revision on 02/12/20

Thanks for the positive energy, I'm glad that everything went well with you....I have 7 more days until the big day...I'm starting to get nervous and excited.

sleeved524
on 2/5/20 8:48 am
RNY on 01/30/20 with

You will be fine..@everchanging !

today one week post op i weighed in at the same weight i did as when i went into surgery 242 ive been losing the 13 lbs of IV that was pumped into me at hospital leaving me and sending me home at 253 lol expected so not mad.. moving forward i will be setting some small goals weekly..

why are you nervous about surgery ?

are you scared its not going to work?

Recovery?

this is my third one and they all were similar as far as pain and recovery!

talk to me! if you have any questions you can send privately!

Everchanging84
on 2/5/20 8:58 am
Revision on 02/12/20

Thank You, I had gastric sleeve almost 8 years ago but I don't remember having constipation before hand I know that it happens after because your body is "asleep" I'm just hoping that I get some relief soon. I'm gonna order me some miralax to have on hand post surgery. I'm just nervous because I'm going under again but I know that everything will be fine. I sent you a friend request.

starfishmom
on 2/11/20 4:39 pm
VSG on 03/10/12

Checking in...did you get your revision? I'm in the same situation as you. Waiting now on insurance approval for revision from vsg to rny.

Everchanging84
on 2/11/20 9:16 pm
Revision on 02/12/20

Hey my surgery is scheduled for 9 am today, My surgeon said that I should be in the hospital for one day. Counting down the hours until I leave for the hospital.

Dee_Caprini
on 3/3/20 10:37 am

Hello there! I wanted to see how you are feeling? I hope you are healing well and things have gone smoothly for you!

Most Active