Who didn't eat candy?

azreggie
on 10/31/08 2:20 pm - Tucson, AZ
Not one bite all day today and there was a big bowl of it in the reception area of work.  Kit Kats and Reese's peanut butter cups (my favorite) I feel pretty good .

Reggie

Nancy G.
on 10/31/08 2:55 pm - La Salle, IL
I did not either.  (Pats self on back)  Whooo Hooooo!  We did it! 

Cat Lady

ArmyWife98
on 10/31/08 2:57 pm - FAYETTEVILLE, NC
I did, and it was GOOD!  lol!
jrysgirl
on 10/31/08 2:59 pm - Amarillo, TX
I didn't. But, when I was putting candy into one kids bag, I saw that he had a popcorn ball in there. I seriously thought about wrestling him for it. I could have took 'em.

Cathy_C.
on 10/31/08 3:05 pm - Brentwood, CA
Not a bite - but I did have two small slices of pizza!  That is all though - hubby took some to work and my son will be home from work in a few minutes to finish the rest, lol.

Cathy C.
"One man's ways may be as good as another's, but we all like our own best." Jane Austen

(deactivated member)
on 10/31/08 4:00 pm - Falls Church, VA
 Nuthin' for me!  Followed all the rules.
Jessica P.
on 10/31/08 5:12 pm - greene, NY
I was soooo good! Not a bite of candy. When my youngest came home he brought me a tiny reeses knowing they used to be my fave and I passed it up due to the chocolate.I looked at nut facts on the mini cinn donut and tossed them back down and had beef stew.By the time I finished I was too full for junk.   So glad I resisted the temptation.Idid reach my Halloween goal Barely. 170.6 yesterday... goal was 170!
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
oh_c_cardrs-1.gif image by jessi7675

little_bank_robber
on 10/31/08 8:33 pm - BFE, MI
I was able to stay away from it all day!

Now, to get through today!  One day at a time.

Anna

Proud Navy Mom

glbar21
on 10/31/08 9:14 pm - greenfield, WI
I think im getting used to not having it, I work in a hospital and there is always food everywere, candy, brownies, anything sweet.  Im doing good and its all so worth it.

dandte
on 10/31/08 9:18 pm - Cedar Springs, MI
No problem here.  I resisted!  We even had a party with pizza, and I tried a piece of the top and it just didn't tast good so I passed. 

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 55 replies · 485 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 412 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 399 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 343 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 178 views
Recent Topics