I had surgery......update

rpickens72601
on 3/24/11 8:12 am - MI
I had surgery on Tuesday the 22nd, the first day was really rough the gas pain was unbearable, I was unable to walk on tuesday because i would get dizzied, I was trhowing up blood i was a nauseated a lil bit... but all was good on Wednesday I felt a whole lot betta i was able to get up and walk around and the gas was passing slowly but was passing enough for releif, I received a suppository on wednesday, and was walking and sipping throw the whole day and had to blow ten times an hour in this airlife tube to get my lungs back to normal....on Thursday i passed a huge bowl movement and alot of gass i felt alot better, I continued to walk 3 laps every hour, and sip sip sip and the gas been passing...I am home now and not feeling 100% but its feeling alot better...If your surgery date is coming up just remember to take one day at a time cause the next day feels alot betta than the first day.....I havent weighed my self cause i figured with all the fluids they pumped into me over the last 2 days would but a couple extra pounds on me, I will wait until i am a week or so out and check my weight.......THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR HELP THIS SITE HELPED ME ALOT.....OH REMEMBER BRING CHAP STICK AND GAS X ...IT REALLY WORKS...........
hkailey
on 3/24/11 9:21 am
Glad you are feeling better and the surgery was successful.  Thanks for the chapstick and gas x tip.  I will certainly keep that in mind:)
Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 19 replies · 71 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 245 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 298 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 259 views