NSV para mi', liquid vites and vicodin?

NIXMOMMIE
on 4/12/11 8:40 pm - NC
So I am sitting on my bed, as usual and I stretch out my legs as my knees were the last thing to go before my surgery.  I mean tney just hurt all the time.  I refuse to replace anything below the waist.  Anyhow I noticed a DENT in the outsides of BOTH knees.  I was like, there used to be meat there.  It may be water weight, but I was so excited to be able to recognize that.

Ok, yesterday I nearly died from a collision with a dose of liquid multi vitamins.  This morning I decided that Ocean SPray Diet CranGrape was strong enough to mask the horridness of the LV.  It worked, no dry heaves, no watering eyes and mouth.  I'm gonna live. 

I have terrible cramps, can RNYers take Vicodin?

seattledeb
on 4/12/11 9:14 pm
You are a better woman that me getting that liquid mulit down.
Vicodan is not contraindicated for RnY patients.
Deb T.

__Laura__
on 4/12/11 9:15 pm
LoL I know how you feel.  I was typing on my computer the other day and realized I have bones in my wrists.  It's been so long since I've seen them.

If I recall correctly, I've seen people on here say that they take vicodin, but I would check with your doctor just to be safe.  So you have any pain meds left over from surgery that you could take?  I got my roxicet refilled and take that when I get a major headache or body aches.
Goodbye 260's, 250's, 240's, 230's, 220's, 210's, 200's... Hello 190's!  

(deactivated member)
on 4/12/11 11:01 pm - TX
Ha!! You made me look down at my keyboard...I have bones in my wrists too! yay!
Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 4/12/11 9:24 pm - OH
Many of us take vicodin.  There are no restrictions on prescription pain meds except those few that contain NSAIDs (like Toradol).  Tramadol, Vicodin, Percocet, Lortab, Tylenol #3 with codeine, etc. are all fine.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.