Best Places to get Samples?

Jeanine J.
on 4/14/11 10:46 am
I am still trying to find my perfect protein drink. I have tried a few that are ok and I could drink them (because my life depends on it). But I am looking for the amazing one that really doesnt have a bad taste or a bad AFTER taste. Please help my surgery is in just about a month!

What's worth the PRIZE is ALWAYS worth the FIGHT!                
lilmoonsomeday
on 4/14/11 11:08 am - Lincoln, RI
I know if you go to the Celebrate Vitamins website and request a sample pack, they send vitamins as well as some protein shake samples.  And they are NUMMY!  Just a tad expensive for me... But hey, a free sample is a free sample, right? :)

MY BLOG: http://lilmoonsomeday.blogspot.com/

I love food, but I love ME more!

High Weight:283/Current Weight:173/Goal Weight:160

grmadeb01
on 4/14/11 11:33 am - FL
you can go to vitalady.com and you can order some samples of the nectar ones..they are like juice you mix with water...i got to pick out the flavors i wanted to try instead of the nectar place sending me the flavors they wanted me to try...i also got some samples fro JayRobb.com...that is made with stevia not spleanda all others are made with splenda or asparteme...i stay away from anything but the stevia and some splenda just a little of that tho...in the hopsital they gave me a unjury chocolage one and it was pretty good....ihve had a couple of those so far...both unjury and jay robb are costly, but they are close to drinking chocolate milk, and i just dont drink milk, have not for over 27 years, but once in a great while i crave a chocolate milk..so those were close..

good luck, try samples before buying a tub
have a great dayu
debby
Tobenewme
on 4/14/11 11:35 am - Long Island, NY
A woman was nice enought to post a list last week.  Here is the link:  http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/rny/4368081/Updated-Samples-of-Proteins-Vitamins-and-Such/.  I've already gotten four different samples.
Mary

1Haute Diva
on 4/14/11 11:58 am - Fort Stewart, GA
RNY on 03/20/12
 I've received quite a few thanks to her list.
- Shaw

jcatt1968
on 4/14/11 12:38 pm - federal way, WA
vitalady.com is where I got some nectar samples and thanks to those samples I was able to find some protein I could actually drink and they don't taste too bad at all and I'm pretty far out from my RNY and have been trying for years to find some drinkable ones - carribean cooler (I think its called) is my fav it kinda tastes like a pina colada - cherry blast is pretty good too
Amy R.
on 4/14/11 11:42 pm, edited 4/14/11 11:43 pm
vitalady, vitalady, vitalady.

She has samples of all of the major protein manufacturers/flavors (or at least most)- not just Syntrax Nectar. They are reasonably priced and the sheer variety of samples is off the charts. I like using her for samples because I don't have to go to each different manufacturers website to order. I'm lazy.

Good luck on your quest for a protein you can tolerate and maybe even like. =)

ETA: website www.vitalady.com
Most Active
Recent Topics