WOOHOO IM HOME

snugglebear71
on 4/16/11 7:27 am - Anderson, IN
 I got to home today yayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Had surgery Tuesday. Went good. Liver was reduced ,no complacations and nothing inside needed fixing. Took only 1 hr and then 2 hr recovery room.

I dont have gas pains only discomfort. Like when you take its hard cause your so full of air. So u speak short sentences.

On wed i drank isopure n water but got sick. Threw up my chewable mv and all.

They went gave me a cat scan and upper gi . All looked good. No leakeage and was going down my pipe with no problem. The only thing was my intestin was swallon. It was rejecting anything that came near it.

Then friday i ate some tomatoe soap ( just about 3 teaspoons ) and tea but they gave me reg tea instead of decafe. I then got nausuated and curled up in a ball on the bed for a while.

Made bad choice on tomato soap due to acid and the tea with caffine. 

Today i drank carnation instant breakfast and decafe tea. Stilldoing good on that.

I also was having acid reflex but im on med for that now.

I give all the glory to God for my surgery going great and for me just having the one issue about being nausuas.

Im home now sipping on isopure n water. Im going to try some cream soup tomorrow.

Michelle1130
on 4/16/11 8:15 am - Fairbanks, AK
Keep resting!  I did well with egg drop soup from my local chinese restarurant, I couldn't get enough of that!  One container would last a long time and it heated up nicely.  Cream of chicken soup went down well, even a saltine or two.  I did well with sugar free jello, pudding and apple sauce too.  Just a few ideas for you!  It has been a year since my surgery, but your post brought back a lot of memories.  Rest lots and be good to yourself!
nfarris79
on 4/16/11 11:30 am - Germantown, MD
 Welcome back! I was an extra day so didn't come home until yesterday. Nausea from sedation is no joke! And this full esophagus feeling after drinking water is certainly a surprise.... But lost 5 lbs in 3 days, can you believe that? We survived the surgery, wooo whooo!!!!

First ultra: Stone Mill 50 miler 11/15/14 13:44:38, First Full Marathon: Marine Corps 10/27/13 4:57:11Half Marathon PR 2:04:43 at Shamrock VA Beach Half-Marathon, 12/2/12 First Half-Marathon 2:32:47, 5K PR  Run Under the Lights 5K 27:23 on 11/23/13, 10K PR 52:53 Pike's Peek 10K 4/21/13(1st timed run) Accumen 8K 51:09 10/14/12.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 454 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 412 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 353 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 436 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 353 views