Today is THE day!

newtintn
on 4/18/11 3:53 pm - TN
Its 1:45am and Im up doing laundry, packing and about to go shower. I have to be at the hospital by 5am and I dont think Im going to get any sleep lol. I was SO freaking sick from the bowel prep yest that I wasnt able to get ANY of this stuff done. Im so nervous...trying hard not to think about that though. Any prayers would be greatly appreciated today guys. I will have my laptop with me and plan on posting as soon as Im up and able to do so. After 2.5 hrs TODAY is FINALLY HERE! 

Favored2 BeMe
on 4/18/11 3:59 pm - TX
It's the big day for me too. Good luck and my prayers are with you. I still have a few things left to do too, but I don't have to be there until 8.  I wish you the most uneventful surgery possible!  Hopefully you can get some
mdolan20
on 4/18/11 4:14 pm - Brick, NJ
good luck you guys! It will all be over before you know it and you'll be recovering...prayers for a quick and easy recovery! Make sure to keep us posted!
Melissa HW:350 SW:333 CW:234 GW:128

Amy R.
on 4/18/11 4:27 pm
Good luck to both of you!!! Here's hoping you both have a rapid and uneventful surgery and a quick recovery.

Congratulations on making the decision to change your life in such an incredible way - you wont regret it!!!!
remembrtherain
on 4/18/11 4:57 pm - San Francisco, CA
Best of Luck!! I hope you have quick surgery and an easy recovery!
charlotte180
on 4/18/11 5:07 pm - Phoenix, AZ
 Congratulations and good luck to both of you! Keep us posted :)

ANNI D.
on 4/18/11 7:28 pm
Congradulations you guys!!! Can't wait to hear from you all when you get out! What an exciting day!!
I only strive to be, the kind of person my dogs think I am!                               

Of the choices we are given, it's no choice at all....
                                             -Patty Griffin

hkailey
on 4/18/11 7:43 pm
congrats to all who are having surgery today.  Thoughts and prayers with everyone.  See you on the losing side . 
keepitoff91
on 4/18/11 8:28 pm
Good Luck!  I'm going tomorrow!
chrisgraves
on 4/18/11 8:39 pm - MA
Good Luck to you both!

5'6.5"  HW: 310 / SW:279.6  /GW:150               
Most Active