My first Surgiversary

Razzmuffin
on 4/20/11 1:00 am - Collinsville, IL
 Today it has one year, and the biggest thing I know is that I have not one single regret.  This is and will remain the best thing I have ever done for myself.  I still have around thirty pounds to lose to get to my goal (which is still considered overweight to most people), but I can smile at myself when I slide into my size 14 jeans and xl t-shirt that I bought in the regular store just like the rest of the world I wanted to be a part of.  I still have some bad habits I need to break badly. I have made new bad habits I could smack myself for.  BUT I am healthy :) no high blood pressure, no migraines, no diabetes, no sleep apnea, and I take the stairs and walk places I wouldn't have before.  The world is mine to live in, not to watch.  I have done things right, and I have done things wrong.  But I am aware of what I do, and I am accountable for the mistakes I make and change them.  I still hate to exercise :( but I do it, because I have to.  Yeah I lost without it, but I doubt I will keep it off without it, so I go.  I still have trouble with daily water and protein goals but I do the best I can and still try to acheive them.  Without goals what do you have?  What are your goals? Are you getting to them?  
Its been a whirlwind of a year.  I learned alot, and I learned I am my own worst enemy.  But I never regret it :) I would not go back to the way things were for anything in the world.

buddyboo
on 4/20/11 1:09 am - springfield, IL
RNY on 08/10/12
Congratulations! You look great.
afrog777
on 4/20/11 4:42 am - Houston, TX
WTG!!! Keep up the good work

(deactivated member)
on 4/20/11 4:48 am - Charlotte, NC
CONGRATS!!!
Isn't it a WONDERFUL feeling??? Party ONNNNN! You look happy and great!
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 473 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 430 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 363 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 447 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 363 views