I need some dinner ideas, please?

katiedid_911
on 5/15/11 2:53 am
I'm having a blah kind of day...feeling angry, anti-social and just blah.  It's been cold and rainy here the last couple of days and my scale is stuck.  I'm not feeling like cooking anything big and fancy, just something simple but tasty.  Anyone have any ideas for me?  I don't think my brain is working well today LOL  Thanks!
Come visit my blog, Is This For Real?!?  katiedid911.blogspot.com/

poet_kelly
on 5/15/11 4:38 am - OH
Chili.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

celticnurse
on 5/15/11 5:52 am - Abingdon, MD
i'm only two weeks out but i was feeling ready for some 'REAL' food yesterday, so, hubs and i went to the market and i got some tomatoes, fresh basil and boneless/skinless chicken breasts. took one of the breasts and placed it on a pc of foil wrap big enough to seal shut when grilling, i cut up the tomato after getting rid of the middle and seeds (didn't know how my pouch would respond to them) and added some fresh basil on top of the chicken. then sprinkled a LITTLE bit of olive oil on top, sealed the foil up and cooked on the grill for about 30 minutes. when it was done, i chopped up a small portion (eyeballed what i guessed was 3 oz), chopped in my chopper and enjoyed my first piece of meat since my surgery. it was sooooo yummy AND i have enough left over to have another meal!
katiedid_911
on 5/15/11 9:06 am
Chili sounds good...and I have some frozen in the freezer...maybe add a turkey dog and have a chili cheese dog!  And I like the idea of the chicken "pouch" too, I wish we had a farmer's market here in town on the weekends, they have them on Thursday nights.  
Come visit my blog, Is This For Real?!?  katiedid911.blogspot.com/

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 438 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 393 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 330 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 430 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?