NSV Happy dance

AddisynsMommy
on 5/16/11 11:51 pm - FL
 WOOHOO I just bought a pair of 22's yesterday!! i am so happy!! I was in 26's! I am down now 47lbs as of this morning even while its STILL my TOM!! Gosh I needed that pick me up yesterday! I went in with two sizes 24's and 22's i was like **** the 22's wont fit b/c even tho i had lost 47lbs i was in the 26s they were big but my hips lol i was like lets try the 22's first and get it out of the way put them on and they fit! doesnt look like i took a dump in my pants from being baggy hahahah 

formyself2011
on 5/17/11 12:17 am
Great Job
CountryGirl7
on 5/17/11 12:50 am - UT
 Congrats!!!!! 

_Karen
on 5/17/11 1:43 am - Clearwater, FL
Love it when that happened to me, such a great feeling and happy it is happening for you.

astrong1
on 5/17/11 2:52 am - Charlotte, NC
Congrats!!!!!  It just gets better and better. Check out consignment stores and support group friends for those next sizes down because you will be going through them like a protein shake through you know what! Keep up the great work. And remember, Live life like its golden".
ASTRONG1   "WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OUTWEIGHS THE LOVE OF POWER, PEACE WILL BE PROBABLE"      
wife2denizmoi
on 5/17/11 4:19 am
Congratulations! So happy for you!

-HeidiG (Wife2denizmoi) 

Mandi E.
on 5/17/11 5:38 am - Kissimmee, FL
Congrats girly! That's great!
xoxo~Mandi
"I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it!" ~Marilyn Monroe
 HW:422LBs Pre-op:394LBs SW:391.6LBs CW:303LBs GW:190LBs (5'10")
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ToriRaye
on 5/17/11 7:51 am - FL
 OMG I am so excited for you and I had to laugh at the last sentence.  My jeans I had on today looked just like that on me.  Lol.

I am very happy for you and I know you are feeling like a hot momma right now!  Congrats again on such an awesome result.

Tori

Don't focus on where you are - Focus on where you want to be!
AddisynsMommy
on 5/17/11 9:12 am - FL
 Thank you guys =) It was nice and people were noticing more b/c I wasn't swamped in big clothes hahahah Now off to get my walk on in this nice weather!
nfgfaniam
on 5/17/11 11:56 am - Jeffersonville, IN
Yay!!!! Congratulations!!
~Sharon Marie

Most Active
Recent Topics