SF Syrups & Other news

nfgfaniam
on 5/18/11 1:34 pm - Jeffersonville, IN
YAY! They arrived today. I got white chocolate, Vanilla, French Vanilla, and Caramel. Now, I can make all the "skinny" iced coffee I want :) :) :) Thank the goodness above us for sugar substitutes! It's amazing how awesome skim milk, syrup, and some good coffee can taste over ice.

In other news. I did my mani/pedi/spa day today for a part of my "me present" I'm down to a size 14 now! AHHH I can't wait till I can 'NEVER' shop at Lane Bryant again! LOL.
I also colored my hair (well did full highlights) for the first time in my life and I love it. I was so nervous but my bestie was there to help me through it. I also am whitening my teeth as I type :) . I guess this post is mostly about how much my self confidence has improved. It's amazing how much this surgery has given me. It is an awesome tool and I am so thankful. (hugs) to you all!!

I have found that since my gall bladder is out, I can tolerate milk again. I wonder if it was my gall bladder acting up after all. Anyone else had this experience?
~Sharon Marie

verogirl
on 5/18/11 1:40 pm - san jose, CA
 hello i am scheduled to have a gastro bypass on june 2nd tomorrow i start my liquid diet , where did you get those ice coffee from?
Ladytazz
on 5/18/11 2:03 pm
 If you have a Cash & Carry near you they have the sugar free syrups there for about $4 each.  I buy them there all the time.

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

nfgfaniam
on 5/18/11 1:42 pm - Jeffersonville, IN
I did a google search on coffee house recipes. I then substituted the syrups with Sugar free, and the cream for skim milk. It was as easy as that DaVinci is the brand of sugar free syrups I got. They are like 10-12 bucks each but one or two squirts is all I use, so the bottle will last forever
~Sharon Marie

Michelle E.
on 5/18/11 1:50 pm

I love SF Syrup.I use it everyday in my Latte. I use it in my non fat greek yogurt too.

NY & Company is a great clothing store.. You should go and try some of their clothes. I love that store.

You should be so proud of your success!!

Michelle

Ms_V
on 5/18/11 2:57 pm
Does it mix well into the greek yogurt?
deborahgalek31
on 5/18/11 6:38 pm

The syrups do well in the yogurt, but I've found that the amount needed (atleast for me) makes it runny.  So, I've turned to imitation extracts and sweetener for my yogurt.  The extracts can get pricey (I haven't found any generic for the flavors I like in the store).  But I did find a place on Ebay called Faerie's Finist that has it in bulk quantites pretty cheap with a lot of different and unique flavors.  I haven't tried them yet, I'm waiting for my first batch to arrive.  I got the butter flavor, thinking that putting that in the yogurt and then on a high fiber toast may be really good!

Live Long and Prosper  \ V / ,
Debbie
Michelle E.
on 5/19/11 3:16 pm
Absolutely!!
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 454 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 412 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 353 views