Starbucks

Dee2011
on 5/18/11 11:42 pm - PA
I know there was thread before on this; but I can't seem to find it.  I am traveling this week and the group I travel with stops at Starbucks quite frequently.  What are the skinny drinks that you all order and what siae do you get?  TIA
sonnieN
on 5/18/11 11:45 pm - grand rapids, MI
When I was early out I would get a venti decaf skinny vanilla latte. Other ones sugar-free syrups are carmel and cinnimon dolce. You can get any size that you want just depends on how much you want to drink. Also you can get it hot or an iced latte.
Winnie_the_Pooh
on 5/19/11 1:45 am
...and hazelnut,  don't forget SF hazelnut.  I get a skinny hazelnut latte when I go.  I understand you can ask for them to add protein to it.  I am still pre-op so I have never done that.

Winnie

adamsamah
on 5/18/11 11:45 pm - Nixa, MO
Venti iced Americano with no water and extra ice. Add my own cream (not that big a deal) and Splenda to taste. They usually have packaged nuts at the check out so you could get those. Also, they have oatmeal and you could get that and fix it up yourself - they don't put the add ins in - you do that yourself so you could just lose the brown sugar and raisins and eat oatmeal with cream and Splenda.
I adore Starbucks. I work at a university and they are opening one in our Student Union in August and I know I'll be there every day.
Hugs,
Lana

Adamsamah, Lana
"WLS is about making better choices, a healthier lifestyle and seeing how little you can eat.  Portion control is the key to all weight loss surgeries.  Bottom line - it isn't how much you can eat - it is how little you can eat."

(deactivated member)
on 5/19/11 12:12 am
My fav drink is a grande chai latte with sugar free vanilla syrup and nonfat milk. They can make an iced version too. Yummy!
curvaceousdiva
on 5/19/11 12:19 am - Hyattsville, MD
I do a short nonfat chai latte with sf vanilla as well or skinny caramel macchiato
Babygirl got her surgery March 3rd...     She's from 339 to 200 as of 6/14/2012.. SOO proud of my bigbabygirl                                                                   
Bralen
on 5/19/11 1:23 am
I drink a tall Skinny Vanilla Latte.
Start weight 263     Surgery weight 247  
Susank505
on 5/19/11 2:01 am - Mt. Pleasant, MI
Man o man......!  We do have a starbucks but I honestly never go there... think I WILL now!!!  Thanks for the ideas!!!

We also have a Bigby coffee place... any ideas for that one??
~Susan~    HT 5'6"
HW 278 / PRE-OP 270 / SW 260 / CW 197/ GW 150

WOOHOOO!!!!  I AM 60.8% TO MY GOAL WEIGHT!!!!!
"Be the change you want to see in the World" - Ghandi

eliana
on 5/19/11 2:21 am
 I get a tall skinnyt vanilla latte or a tall skinny cinnamon dolce latte. 90 calories. 

Some Starbucks in my area are testing a skinny mocha, 110 cal. Over the holidays they paired it with a SF peppermint syrup... to die for!!! Unfortunately, that is not available any longer although the skinny mochas are in some locations. 

15 lbs lost prior to surgery. 260 HW/ 245 SW/ 160 Current/ 130 Goal!        
Jane N.
on 5/19/11 2:36 am - Round Rock, TX
I do a small skinny chai latte with a scoop of vanilla protein.  YUM!!

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 55 replies · 435 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 360 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 299 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 6 replies · 163 views
Recent Topics