Starting the pre surgery prep

2teachall
on 5/19/11 1:41 am - NY
Today I start the liquid/protien diet to prepare for my RNY in one week. I am hoping I can do it. It seems like a long time yet I know it will be here before I know it.
ahmerzrealm
on 5/19/11 1:48 am - Naperville, IL
I love your attitude. Mind you, the liquid diet is probably going to be the toughest thing you do. Just hang in there. Wish you much success and happiness
EthelMae
on 5/19/11 2:26 am - MD
Sorry, but there is no hoping you can do it.  You will do it - you've come this far!

My surgery is two days before you.  I won't lie - it is challenging.  But, after the first couple of days you get used to it.

Barb
lori B.
on 5/19/11 3:46 am
Hang it there you can do it, if you slip-up just get right back on track.  I am only one week out and Dr. said it went very smoothly because I had lost fat around my liver.  The easier we make it for the surgeon the better it is for us.   Feel free to yell you are starving into a pillow, it helped.  LOL  good luck
2teachall
on 5/19/11 3:53 am - NY
Thanks for the encouragement I know I can I have no choice... I will yell in the pillow if I have to
SavingGrace
on 5/19/11 4:20 am
I'm right there with ya! My surgery is Monday the 23, and I have decided in the last 2 days that I might just starve to death! LOL!! But It will all be worth it in the end.. Good luck to you this week!!
Christine K.
on 5/19/11 3:43 pm - Honolulu, HI
I'll be having my surgery on the 26th also so I've been on the liquid since Monday.  Its been tough but okay so far.  Good luck to you and everybody else having it next week!!  Can't wait to see how we all do.

Christine
HW 257/SW 229/CW 183/GW 150
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 452 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 409 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 348 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 436 views