9 months out -- question

mommyofmitch
on 5/30/11 3:46 am - Sanford, NC
How much were you able to eat at 9 months out? I m starting  to wonder if something is wrong with me. I have read through other posts what people eat in a  day. I know some are further out but some aren't.  It seems like they can eat more than me. I can only eat a few bites here and there. I cant eat anwhere near a full meal  (or even come close to finishing  a child size meal which is what I figured would be normal)  I have lost 150 lbs.. Is this normal? or could something be wrong.
NeeNee1971
on 5/30/11 3:57 am - FL
You sound pretty normal to me. For each of us portion size is different. I am 4 years out post op from lap RNY. I just had a revision. Not because my pouch failed me. I failed my pouch. It is only human to compare what we all eat. My husband is also a lap RNY 3 yrs out. He eats less than I do. As does my dad. As long as you are continuing to lose weight, eat your proteins and not graze you are fine. Congrats on your losses!!!!!
Pre Surgery  352  Surgery  346 ~ Current  198  Goal  180
Mommy to: Emma Grace 7/23/03 ~ Erin Faith 12/5/05 ~ Kayley Olena 9/17/08

msromagnola
on 5/30/11 4:57 am

CELEBRATE!  I'm going the other direction - worrying that I eat too much!  Congratulations on losing 150 pounds!

MSROMAGNOLA
cajungirl
on 5/30/11 4:58 am
Touches are not created equal. They stretch (normal) to different capacities.

I wouldn't be concerned with small quantities, you will he happy long-term with it. I say that to say I'm 6 yrs out and I can't eat a child size meal usually either. My limit on dense protein is 3-4 oz a meal.

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com