Ice Water makes me ill??

MSW will not settle
on 6/2/11 1:27 am
Pouch rules.  Both issues are within the realm of normal. 

I had the chicken issue for the first 11 months.  With water it varied.  If the temperature was not what the pouch wanted at the moment, plain water felt like a brick.

Don't dispair, it gets better over time.   

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

sunnycapecod143
on 6/2/11 3:04 am
yep. I was having the same issue until last week. The only was I could get my liquids in was warm tea. Slowly it has started getting better (grateful seeing it is getting hot out). I wasn't able to do protein drinks because they were horrible warm. now I am not having a issue with the. I think it is trial and error. if it does not work today wait a few and try again.

twooten
on 6/2/11 3:16 am - Loveland, CO
 i am on the other side of the coin. before surgery i could not stand ice. i would tell people NO ICE in my drinks. now when i go out i ask for 2 glasses 1 of ice water and 1 of ice... i cant drink room temp any more and my doc said it is normal for changes like this to happen
Tami HW: 288 / SW: 273 / SG: 187 GOAL REACHED / PG: 160
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 291 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 216 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 283 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 145 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?