anyone see a psychotherapist ???

HolliM
on 6/20/11 8:37 pm - Red Bush, KY
going to nap for a bit. see my psychotherapist, then meet a friend too give her some clothes for her son that my son can no longer wear (thats what friends are made for (hearts) lol)
~ hollim

Highest Weight 335                      When I came home 330.2
Surgery Weight 321.4                   Current 170
www.myspace.com/hma82

IowaTeacher
on 6/20/11 9:31 pm
yes, ma'am. See a psychologist and a psychiatirst--thank God! Both are very helpful.

I also just started attending al-anon and think that will be an apartment part of my program too.
Nancy

339/161/154
sw/cw/gw

Amy R.
on 6/20/11 10:19 pm
I see a psychologist and a psychiatrist.  I don't know what I would do without either of them=)

Is one of those the same thing as a psychotherapist?
poet_kelly
on 6/20/11 11:45 pm - OH
I did until recently.  It's kind of a long story but I don't see anyone right now and really need to.  However, when I contacted the main mental health agency in my small town, I was told it would be six months before I could get an appointment.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

katheek
on 6/21/11 3:44 am - Cosmopolis, WA
Yes, I started back with a psychologist two weeks ago and have been attending Al Anon for 4 weeks plus attending AA on a daily basis.  Life is tough sometimes, people,places,things.  For everyone out there, if you need support it is so readily available.

Be honest and you will start to heal.

KATHEE K

HolliM
on 6/21/11 4:06 pm - Red Bush, KY
to be totally honest with you all i don't really know what i'm looking help for or suppor for, just looking? dose that make any scence what so ever to you ?
~holli

Highest Weight 335                      When I came home 330.2
Surgery Weight 321.4                   Current 170
www.myspace.com/hma82

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 459 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 416 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 355 views
What's on your Monday Menu?