JUNE 23 2011 WILL CHANGE MY LIFE!

kimber42445
on 6/21/11 12:48 pm - KY
 I AM NEW HERE..I HAVE CREEPED AROUND JUST LOOKING FOR A FEW MONTHS NOW...IN 2 DAYS I AM HAVING GASTRIC BYPASS AND I MUST SAY I AM SCARED TO DEATH NEARLY...I GUESS THE UINKNOWN IS REALLY PLAYING WITH MY MIND....OH WELL GUESS IT WILL ALL BE OK BECAUSE I WAS DYING BEFORE I GOT THE APPROVAL TO GET IT DONE,,,,WISH  ME LUCK AND ANY HINTS OR TIPS WOULD BE SO APRRECIATED!.....
vintage_doll
on 6/21/11 12:53 pm
I've been doing the same! Creeping on all the posts here...they all seem like great people! Good luck!
kimber42445
on 6/21/11 12:55 pm - KY
 THANKS SO MUCH!....I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY OR WHAT TO ASK FOR THE MOST PART IS WHY I DONT "TALK" MUCH ON HERE,,,,THANKS AGAIN!

virvin
on 6/21/11 1:31 pm - CO
Hi.  I am a little  less than new here.  Please keep coming back.  Even if you "creep around" and look at other posts, you will learn a lot here.  There is nothing taboo here...I mean NOTHING.  :)  If you have fears...post them.  People here will respond.  If you have questions, the ones that have been through this will reply.

I also have my surgery scheduled for Thursday, 23rd at 0800.  I too am scared to death.  However, the quality of my life right now is minimal...so it has to get better.  I am sure it will be a tough journey, but together we can do this. If you need to vent, this is a great place to do it.  If you are sad...this is a great place to come for support.  If you are happy and/or celebrating something, post it here so people can share in your success.

Welcome to a great website! 

Vicky

HW - 325           SW - 310          GW - 200/190           CW - 203 - May 5, 2012

immafatgirl
on 6/21/11 2:01 pm - KY
dont ever be afraid to come here. my surgeon recommended this site to me. and if ppl come on here and put you down or make fun of other posters. their are alot of ppl on here that dont do that . so come on here with any words you have . this is the next best thing to a support group and its very helpful. sometimes we ask the same questions twice. sometimes we are scared . and we just dont want to feel alone in this journey . so always ask questions. dont just lerk around. u belong here same as  the next person....  
there is always someone on here who can relate to what you are talking about . my insurance was submited today . so i should be getting a date before to much longer... wishing you nothing but the best this moment forward ... happy weight loss . and healthy life to you .. 

kimber42445
on 6/27/11 1:39 pm - KY
 Well hi to all!,,,I had my surgery on the 23rd of June...I feel great!...i am so excited about my new life...I hope everyone who is scheduled to have this surgery pleaase go thru with it...This is the best thing you can do for you...I am sore sure, I am bruised of course, but the end result will pay off in the end til these little sore/bruises will be a vapor in our minds in the the end!...I pleadge to come on this very site throughout my entire journey,,,,I have met some really great friends on here and i will say that unless you have a good support then your journey may be a little tougher than need be...i promise!....God Bless you all and please make me your friend if you need one!....
Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 0 replies · 3 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 291 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 297 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 336 views