help!!!

WHITNEY123
on 7/12/11 4:20 am
I'm 7 months out from revision surgery...I'm soooo tired all the time..Since day one I've been a slow loser but my wieght loss has completly stopped. Something has to change...I'm eating my protein first and I'm getting about 1200 calories in a day. What am I missing??? My body has to be missing some kind of supplements. I'm going to have my levels checked but does anyone have any suggestions. I should still be losing with the small amount of food I eat. Idk I'm confused..tired and sooo ready to just give up.
ladyprof
on 7/12/11 4:26 am - Marion, AR
I don't know, being a pre op, but based on what I've read here and my own weight loss in years past, are you doing physical activity?  Working out at a gym, walking, etc.?

I can feel how discouraged you are and wish I could help.  I'm sending hugs your way.

Arms around,
Debbie

fiveholts714
on 7/12/11 5:20 am - St. George, UT
If you have had WLS and a revision and you aren't losing weight then it is time to see an endocrinologist and get your hormones and endocrine system checked.

azreggie
on 7/12/11 5:53 am - Tucson, AZ
Getting in enough water?  The fat has to be flushed out somehow.

Reggie

poet_kelly
on 7/12/11 6:28 am - OH
Are you taking all your vitamins?  Two multis, calcium citrate, B12 and iron?

What were your iron levels and B12 levels last time you had labs done (should have had them done about a month ago)?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Most Active
Recent Topics