One Month Post-op

Holly O.
on 7/15/11 12:14 am - FL
Can't believe it has already been a month since I had surgery!!  It has been uneventful........zero problems!!  See my surgeon this next Tuesday!!  The weight loss has slowed down............but I realize that is normal............so no worries!!  I am just grateful the lapband is out of me.  I havn't been sick...........nothing, sometimes I wonder, Did I have surgery???  LOL  All good!!
   Holly                                      
Kristen M.
on 7/15/11 12:24 am - VA
congratulations! :) I hope you continue to do well!!
What you do today creates every tomorrow-Oprah    
Stephanie M.
on 7/15/11 12:34 am - Los Angeles, CA
 Good for you Holly!! This is the way life is suppose to be!! Congrats on your first successful month!

joni1110
on 7/15/11 1:45 pm
Great to hear no problems.  I was looking for some advise as I have the lap band and have since 2005.  I am having problems and was thinking of revision to RNY.  How did the recovery time compare?  Are you happy with the rny over lap band.  What problems did you have with your lap band?
Holly O.
on 7/15/11 11:02 pm - FL
Joni,

I had the lapband for 4 1/2 years............initially lost 30 lbs. then my mom passed away..........everything went haywire.  Couldn't get food down well..........always slimming and vomiting.  My recovery time was so much easier..........I stayed in the hospital overnight and went home the next day.  Took pain meds for a couple of days at night only.  3 days out I was out walking 3 miles a day with hubby!!  I have had zero problems...........so glad it is behind me now!!  Best thing I could of done!!
   Holly                                      
GrandmaSusan
on 7/15/11 11:46 pm - ME
Yay for YOU!!!!  Keep up the good work!!!
My Name is Susan & I'm a Happy Loser!!

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 401 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 391 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 285 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 328 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 196 views