New Here

gabbyabby
on 7/14/11 1:40 am
Good Morning, I am new to this board.  I have been working towards getting a Gastric Sleeve but just found out that my insurance does not cover it.  :(  So Now I am switched to the RNY.  The Surgeons Office is submiting my papers today to the Insurance Company (Tricare) and said it could take up to 30 days for a response.  How long did it take everyone else? 

(deactivated member)
on 7/14/11 1:52 am - RI
Welcome to OH!

I have BCBS of RI and it took me 4 days to get a response. TriCare, I am not too sure about the process with them.

Good luck with everything though! The waiting is the WORST part, but just try to be as patient as you can (I know this is easier said than done...lol)

Momma2nicknmike
on 7/14/11 3:40 am - Beavercreek, OH
 Hello and welcome!!    I have Tricare and they're fast!!!   We had already set the date and I had my pre-op appt. on Friday and it was approved by Monday afternoon with my surgery being that Wednesday.   Good luck!!

Lynne    

dice43a
on 7/14/11 11:14 am - OH
 Hi and welcome.  I have paramount and it took 24 hours and i got my approval.  I started in may and have my date for next week.

" If life is a bowl of cherries then, what am i doing in the pits?"   "Erma Bombeck"           
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 211 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 345 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 223 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 128 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 211 views