ARE YOU KIDDING ME? SPAMMERS??

Mary V.
on 7/19/11 5:35 am
RNY on 04/26/11 with
Dear spammers (juliangirrl's),

Leave me alone, I am not interested in private pics sent to your email. Do you really think people are so nieve that they would communicate with someone who has no information in a profile?

BUGGER OFF, SERIOUSLY!

Mary~

*mumbles and grumbles while clicking the spam button

Laugh out loud...it does a body good   
Tonya0531
on 7/19/11 5:48 am - Lake, MS
I have gotten messages from several...very odd messages from them.  Most in very broken english.  What the heck is up with that???
Tonya
HW: 274  PreOp Diet: 271  Surgery: APRIL 25, 2011   
LilySlim - (6Jve)
I love my new life!!!
bunnicash
on 7/19/11 6:33 am - Sedalia, MO
I get that stupid crap all the time too...so aggrivating! I am like you I don't want to be their friends,see private pictures,email them...nothing! I don't know why they come here to do that seems like they should be on a different website if you know what I mean.
Proudtobaloser
on 7/19/11 6:33 am - Fayetteville, NC
My response is to put my fist up and raise my very long middle finger while mouthing *BLEP* you, then hitting spam and delete

As a single person we make but a whisper, as a crowd we make a roar. A friend.
"I never claimed to be an expert at such matters, but I am an expert at giving my opinion."- My dad

Kathy S.
on 7/19/11 6:49 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with
 Hi Mary,

Yes, please click the abuse/spam button (if a PM) and OH will review it for you.

Take care,
Kathy

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Dave Chambers
on 7/19/11 7:15 am - Mira Loma, CA

In the past 5 years, I've blocked about 20 of these--usually from "deactivated members".  Usually romantic hints are included.  And yes, there is usually zero on the profile page. DAVE

Dave Chambers, 6'3" tall, 365 before RNY, 185 low, 200 currently. My profile page: product reviews, tips for your journey, hi protein snacks, hi potency delicious green tea, and personal web site.
                          Dave150OHcard_small_small.jpg 235x140card image by ragdolldude

jenysez1
on 7/19/11 8:26 am - LA
Spammers on here?  I get them in my email account but never on OH.  I will keep my eyes open.  That sucks
Jenny

immafatgirl
on 7/19/11 10:00 am - KY
i noticed that just since i have an oh account, my computer acts up. i havnt gottten any of those crazy emails yet . but i will watch for them .thanks for the heads up. some ppl just have sick twisted lil minds. they are everywhere.