OT - I HATE being used

immafatgirl
on 7/27/11 1:32 pm - KY
people like her suck at life . she will regret it . as a woman i will tell you that some do play games to get what they want (some men to) im sorry this happened to you. i would brush her off because she was not a good friend just a loser user....i wouldnt speak to her again. id just do my job and let karma do its job...when she thinks u no longer are crushing on her she wont like that . she is playing games with your life . move on . u deserve better my friend and better will come when its time. 
Becky D.
on 7/27/11 1:35 pm - CA
 Revenge doesn't do anyone any good. 
Don't get her fired just move on. 
Maybe you can get what you paid for the purse on ebay. 
Believe in yourself and you will be great. 
mandajolyn
on 7/27/11 3:34 pm - Tallahassee, FL
People like that anger me! Taking advantage of your kindness and blowing you off like that! It's pathetic! You deserve better! Don't ever settle for someone who isn't willing to give you the same amount of thought and effort as you give them! I was lucky to find and marry a nice guy! You'll find someone who appreciates you and all you do and who you are!
"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

TCULinda5
on 7/27/11 4:10 pm - TX
I like coach purses just kidding!
Have a speedy recovery and use this time to concentrate on yourself

dasie
on 7/27/11 5:58 pm
Whatever you do, don't stop being the one of the good guys.  She was blessed to have you as a friend and will realize her foolishness.  There is someone out there who will love and appreciate you for who you are. I know it is painful.  But as the mother of 3 daughters, I spent a lot of knee time praying for the "good guys" to come into my daughters lives.

jen73076
on 7/27/11 10:45 pm - Blountville, TN
what an idiot! u were so kind to help her and a coach purse! heck i cant get a man to buy me something at a dollar store! you sound like a great guy and you can do better. i know how you feel about being used. i have been used by some relatives. they have nothing to do with me unless they want a baby sitter. and they know i am disabled and cant lift over 10 pounds but do they care? so the other day when they call i wouldnt talk to them. i am tired of it. congrats on your surgery. i hope everything goes great.

LizShort
on 7/27/11 11:16 pm - NC
 The good guys are so few and far between.  I haven't dated in 10+ years becasue of the LACK of good guys.  Continue to be yourself and realize that you probably got away in the nick of time.  Who knows what she would have *****d herself out for next, or what she might have done to you emotionally and/or mentally.  

you are so much better off with out her. 

Laura in Texas
on 7/27/11 11:16 pm
I bet she found someone else to occupy her time and in a few months she'll try to be your "friend" again. Be nice, but don't go back there!! Living well is the best revenge!!!

And don't buy expensive presents for anyone again until you are sure about their feelings, just my NSHO!!

Laura

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

JerseyJim
on 7/27/11 11:52 pm - Sayre, PA
Don't hate the player, hate the game!

HW: 418 SW: 386 CW: 225 GW: 210

Most Active
Recent Topics