Surgery tomorrow morning

airforcewife78
on 8/2/11 5:49 am
So I just received the call surgery is at 10am tomorrow morning. I am SOOOOOOOOOO scared I can't even find words to put how I am feeling right now. I have joy, fear, panic, etc...just a big ole mess. I can feel my blood pressure going up a bit and I don't even have high blood pressure but I can feel my face getting hot- why in the world am I throwing myself in a panic? UGH! Anyway, some prayers would be fabulous. I'll update as soon as I get home.

Heyjaysnana
on 8/2/11 5:53 am - PA
Sending prayers your way. Congrats on starting your new life. I was so scared when they called me too. Everyone told me that was normal.  I am one week out today. 
Kim
airforcewife78
on 8/2/11 5:57 am
Thank you Kim. I'm just a hawt mess girl. I am just glad I found y'all here and y'all can understand my feelings.

hopiej
on 8/2/11 6:13 am - fort knox, KY
YAY! Congrats! I am so excited for you! I am 24 days out and I have that feeling of I have to really really have to go to the bathroom and I am a mile from home still on the way home from a really greasy Mexican dinner... That's about the only way I can explain it right now...scared, happy, sad, OMG, and all kinds of things like that...lol You'll do great, and be on your way to a new life by this time tomorrow!! YAY! Deep breaths and skinny thoughts! Woot!
airforcewife78
on 8/2/11 6:28 am
Bahahahahaha "Skinny Thoughts" That's cute! LOVEZ IT. Its an emotional roller-coaster for sure!

amarie319
on 8/2/11 9:21 am - Cicero, NY
Wow! You sound like me!! I'm having mine tomorrow at 8:30am! Wait where do you live? Mine's eastern time!haha! I'm a trainwreck!! I have all the same fears and anxiety and i know I won't sleep a wink tonight, especially since I have to be there at 5:15am!! Who's up at that time?? I'm a night shift worker, I'm not a morning person!!! Well I guess we'll just have to pray for each other!! GOOD LUCK!!!
        [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w2IXBfw/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/w2IXBfw/weight.png[/img]
[/url]                            
heres2changingmylife
on 8/2/11 6:22 am
Prayers are sent and you will do fine! Focus on the joy and get set for a fabulous ride to the new you.

airforcewife78
on 8/2/11 6:28 am
Thank you!

jenysez1
on 8/2/11 6:55 am - LA
Awesome, not the panicking but the surgery.  You will do fine, I have faith.  Keep us posted.

Jenny

HappyMango
on 8/2/11 9:11 am - FL
Happy Thoughts, Well Wishes, Positive Vibes all being sent your way!!!
I'm so excited for you!

You are going to do FAN-FRIGGIN-TASTIC!

:)

~Maryann
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 276 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 245 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 368 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?