I Think I'm In Love...

Carla M.
on 8/11/11 5:38 am
RNY on 02/21/11 with
...with kayaking!

I went kayaking with my Aunt and Uncle for the first time this past weekend and fell in love! It's so relaxing and beautiful! I'm already planning another outing. I think this is definitely going to be a new summer thing for me. I'm just so happy that I can do things like this now!

Reddheadd7
on 8/11/11 5:59 am - CA
I haven't done it yet but it's on my list!

Carla M.
on 8/11/11 7:18 am
RNY on 02/21/11 with
You'll love it!
Cleopatra_Nik
on 8/11/11 7:20 am - Baltimore, MD
I want to do a zip line.
Carla M.
on 8/11/11 9:03 am
RNY on 02/21/11 with
A friend of mine just did a zip line! She had a great time! It's a little out of my price range for now, but I'll get there eventually!
heatherambrosia
on 8/11/11 8:52 am - GA
Nik, I feel you on the zip line. 250 here i come!! I may get a little lower so I feel like I'm well under the limit.

I used to love kayaking as a kid. I definitely need to pick it back up. Have fun!
SW 343, Current below, Goal 160 & to start a family!11978920
NHPOD9
on 8/11/11 8:59 am
 Kayaking is definitely on my to-do list for next summer.  I can't wait!

~Jen
RNY, 8/1/2011
HW: 348          SW: 306          CW:-fighting regain
    GW: 140

He who endures, conquers. ~Persius

SugarGrl
on 8/11/11 9:50 am
I'd be happy getting into an innertube floating down a river or pool somewhere.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!  LET'S GET HEALTHY!     STARTING WEIGHT 211.8, SURGERY 23 MAR 11; ONEDERLAND 30 MAR 11 199.2                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Katari
on 8/11/11 11:13 am - OR
Congrats! I fell in love with Kayaking as well this summer! I'd been white water rafting before, but never kayaked before. i took my son and headed out to an REI event where they had a lot of their Kayak companies out on the lake so you could try different ones out (and it's free by the way. Can't beat that price!) we both found we really enjoyed it so we're making future plans as well. We've been researching places around here to go, what type of kayak we want to purchase (yeah, need to start saving the money NOW. We'll rent for a bit though and that way we get to try a few different brands/types out) etc. It's so relaxing and what beautiful sites to see. Wildlife galore! I can't wait for fall I have two fall kayak trips I want to do to see all the fall colors! Um, yeah, can't tell I'm excited about kayaking at all huh?! LOLOLOL
Katie 
Ht. 5'2  HW 234/GW 150/LW 128/CW 132 
Size 18/20 to a size 4 in 9 months!

Carla M.
on 8/11/11 11:26 am
RNY on 02/21/11 with

I think I'm going to be just like that! My aunt and uncle have their own kayaks that they said I could borrow any time. I'll rent as well. The fall colors would be awesome to see! I might have to plan a fall trip too! We kayaked on Presque Isle in PA in the lagoon. It was beautiful going through the lilypads and listening to all of the birds. Almost like you had an island to yourself. Just gorgeous! Can't wait to do it again!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 449 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 405 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 337 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 435 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 337 views