Home from surgery

Kathy M.
on 8/18/11 10:33 pm - summershade, KY
I'm home from surgery Tuesday the only pain I'm having is the gas pain walking amd sipping  my 2 year old grandbaby had to sleep with me last night she aint used to her meme being gone from her she did kick me in the stomach  how do you all with small kids do this because mine don't understand I can't pick them up yes my lives with me  and how do you get the protein in starting my this morning in my coffee

Kathy M

Crystal0823
on 8/18/11 11:33 pm
Welcome home!!! I'm glad you are feeling good. I need to take your lead and get protein to add to my drinks. I'm having tea today.

Reddheadd7
on 8/19/11 2:47 am - CA
That's a tough one with the little ones. Instead of picking her up, sit down and let her sit on your lap unless you're in public then hopefully you have someone with you to help. Secondly, I hope your coffee is decaf and I wouldn't worry too much about protein, get your water in first!!! I waiting until week 2.

Good luck!

Nessy2976
on 8/19/11 3:55 am - MD
 Welcome home!!  I just got home today.  Cannot wait to sleep without being poked and *****ed for blood!!!!  Just don't pick anything up over 10lbs. I made my son take his daughter somewhere else this weekend, as it was his weekend with her and he lives here.
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 552 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 537 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 424 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 335 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 133 views
Recent Topics