Blurry Vision

Tammie M.
on 8/19/11 4:03 am - Sevierville, TN
I had RNY surgery on July 25th, right after surgery I notice my vision was off and it continued to get worse over the next couple of days, so I talked to my doctor about it and he took me off some meds and it improved. But now the blurry vision is bad again worse then ever I can not see to ready, and having a hard time seeing what I'm typing right now, not to mention I should be clear to start driving soon, but I'm afraid I won't be able to see. Had anyone else had this problem, if so did it go away on it's own or should I start worry about it??
Pholaris
on 8/19/11 4:08 am
Hi, I did not experience what you are experiencing, but I would contact your doctor again and see if they can see you. I hope is something that can be fixed fast and easy.
Pregnancy%20ticker
Ladytazz
on 8/19/11 4:45 am
Have you checked your Vitamin A?  My vision was terrible, especially at night, until I upped my A.

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

D-J
on 8/19/11 4:47 am
my doc told me (when i mentioned this very thing to him) that when we are heavy our face's squint our eyes so we are in a perpetual squint all the time once we lose the weight it seems that our sight is off cause we no longer have to squint,,he had heard that alot from his patients and advises them if it did not improve and all labs are good (ie:bp,,sugar)then make an eye exam appointment
TamaraL
on 8/19/11 11:10 am
are you on any diabetic medication??  My vision is off when my blood sugars are off.  Usually when they rise real high from sugar and then drop real fast.  Today I had 1/2 banana and no protien.  Low and behold the blurry vision.  ONce the insulin levels has stabilized then I was okay

CHeck your blood sugars when you are like that

tamara

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 473 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 430 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 364 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 447 views
Recent Topics