dunkin donuts

KM724
on 8/20/11 11:16 am
im 11 weeks out and leaving for vacation tommoro. was wondering what everyone eats from dunkin. i was thinkin about havin a ham and cheese wrap no egg. whats ur thoughts?

Mommy to the 3 most beautiful little boys in the world...... This is all for you guys (:
HW 311  SW 298  CW 255  GW 180

Jane N.
on 8/20/11 11:23 am, edited 8/19/11 11:24 pm - Round Rock, TX
Actually, all their wraps have pretty good stats it looks like. The egg white, turkey sausage wake up wrap looks pretty good at 150 calories and 14 g carbs and 11 g protein.

Edited to add that at 11 weeks out you will more than likely only eat about 1/2 to 1/3 of it anyway.

Lisa R.
on 8/20/11 1:03 pm - CA
Do you want to eat there?  You don't have to eat when you go.  

I don't know much about DD cause I am from Southern CA and we are all about the Starbucks.  It was funny to me when I went to visit family and friends in PA how big DD was.  But I digress

I love those little coffee places in the morning, but I don't eat food at them post op.  My though is try NOT to eat there, just get a tea or decaf coffee.  I think the carbs at those places might be a bit high and the fat too.  Don;t want to risk dumping on vacation.

but if you do eat there just check the menu, which it looks like you have already, on line and it give nutrition facts.

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. ~ Ayn Rand        
mdolan20
on 8/20/11 4:29 pm - Brick, NJ
 I would def do the egg white flatbread or wrap. If you do the flatbread you can eat the egg, cheese, and either spinach or turkey bacon first then eat the flat bread if you have room. It's like an arnold sandwich thin.
Melissa HW:350 SW:333 CW:234 GW:128

T. Deeds
on 8/20/11 9:35 pm
I get a veggie egg-white wake up wrap without cheese.

losing-jennifer
on 8/20/11 9:58 pm
I've only done the egg white & cheese on flatbread and the egg and cheese wake up wrap. I usually don't eat the top half of the wrap or bread so its mostly egg. I actually like the wake up wrap better. Its smaller and I think tastes better than the dry flatbread. Plus I can fini**** I don't dare try anything else they have.
Jen
HW 254  SW 242  CW 148
**Down 106 pounds from highest weight!**

Michelle E.
on 8/21/11 4:14 am
I miss Dunkin Donuts..honestly.. I would get a bostome creme donut if I could.. we have 1 DD in all of San Diego County..

Dunkin Donuts and Subway both have egge white breakfast sandwiches that are decent for people out a little further than you are.. at 11 weeks... eggs were still very hard for me to eat.. also ham was hard too.. I guess it all depends on your pouch.. Maybe try the ham and cheese but be near your hotel room?

Maybe pack some instant farina and oatmeal..things you know you can eat in a pinch..pack some protein shakes..

Good Luck

Michelle
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 529 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 457 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 334 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 325 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?