One More Day Until Surgery Yipee!

dawney
on 8/22/11 7:33 am

I have been trying to stay calm, but I'm so excited I could pee my pants.  I feel totally ready, but then I have tons of stuff to do.

To all that are also having surgery in the next few days good luck, best wishes, and I will see you on the other side!

Dawn A Boesch    
patricejj72
on 8/22/11 7:59 am - CA
Isn't the feeling surreal?You are about to embark on a totally new, healthy life. I'm excited for you!
NoName1963
on 8/22/11 8:32 am - ID
I am right there with you! My surgery is August 29! I am just ready to get it done and get going on the healthy weight loss!!

Linda

poet_kelly
on 8/22/11 9:40 am - OH
Good luck to you.  Don't worry if you have trouble getting all your stuff done.  I'm assuming you won't be alone right after surgery, right?  So whoever is with you can help with stuff.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

coolcatkimmie
on 8/22/11 12:53 pm - Haughton, LA
Congrats! I am on day 4 post of and feeling great. I hope you have a wonderful recovery period. Just remember babysteps!
  Kimberly                     Faith makes things possible, not easy!

LuckyTracy
on 8/22/11 2:37 pm - Highlands Ranch, CO
Good luck to you tomorrow.  How exciting to start your new life!!  My surgery is scheduled for 8/29 so I am not too far behind you.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 275 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 245 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 368 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 201 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 3 replies · 136 views
Recent Topics