The waiting game begins...

Grumpy_old_man
on 8/25/11 10:58 am
I had my final clearance completed today.  (Pulminary)  My doctor did a breathing test and reviewed my history.  Any problems he noted he also said would be fixed once I lose the weight, so that is good.  I had a sleep study last year and while the surgeon said she wanted another, my puliminologist reviewed the study from this time last year and said another wasn't neccesary.  I am hping the surgeon accepts his opinion as I don't have the money to have one on my own dime.

Your thoughts?

My approval request was sent to my insurance (Tricare Prime) yesterday and shows pending.

Almost there.

Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?
  Sun Tzu   
AnneGG
on 8/25/11 12:22 pm
Good luck with your process, and I hope your doc accepts the report. It's the insurance co. that gives the final OK, so if they say you don't need another sleep test, that will be what goes.

You're almost there! Good work!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 440 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 395 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 333 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 432 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 333 views