How do I get my butt back!?!

Samantha L.
on 8/25/11 2:49 am - Petaluma, CA
Alright, so I admit it.. I haven't been doing my exercise.  Well, I HADN'T been doing it, I started working out again a couple days ago.  Today I bought running shoes so that I can run with The Cowboy in the mornings.  

Here's the deal.. I feel great.  I look better than I have in YEARS.  My biggest issue with my body is that I no longer have ANY SORT OF AN ASS.  It's like my butt disappeared and now I am left with just a crack in my back. 

Does anyone have any suggestions for exercises that will build those muscles up a bit?  I am not asking to be J-Lo.... but, you know it's bad when even padded butt underwear doesn't help.  (Yes, my mother bought me a pair and I have worn them.).

HELP ME!!!  =] 

Eliza55
on 8/25/11 3:06 am - PA
If it were easy, I'd give you some of mine.  I have more than enough to share!
Eliza
Consult:239   SW:217  1mo:195  2mo:182  3mo:169   6mo:139  9mo GOAL CW: +2 from underweight

Samantha L.
on 8/25/11 3:15 am - Petaluma, CA
I'll take it!!  =]

Carla M.
on 8/25/11 3:19 am
RNY on 02/21/11 with
If I knew, I'd be doing them! I am right there with ya on the no ass thing!!! I literally sit on bone and I hate it!!!!

I bent over the other day and my boyfriend said, "Yuck! You're bones are sticking out!"
Boy, do I EVER want my butt back!
heres2changingmylife
on 8/25/11 3:25 am, edited 8/25/11 3:26 am
Women's ass size study: There is a new study about women and how they feel about their asses. The results were pretty interesting: 30% of women think their ass is too fat, 10% of women think their ass is too skinny, the remaining 60% say they don't care, they love him, he is a good man, and wouldn't trade him for the world! 8-).

Samantha L.
on 8/25/11 3:27 am - Petaluma, CA
Bwahahahahaha!  That's great!

Lileee
on 8/25/11 3:38 am
SQUATS for Sure!!!  they help with your Inner Thighs too!!!

Start Weight 275 - im 52yrs Old - 5'7"

had my RNY January 10th 2011

275/230!!!/150

Ladytazz
on 8/25/11 3:46 am
I sympathize.  My ass is the saddest thing ever.  Thank God I don't have to look at it every day.  All my pants fit except the seat is always baggy.
I don't know if there is much that can be done.  I spoke with a plastic surgeon about getting a lower body lift and he does a butt augmentation using your own fat.  I wish I had the money to do that.  I have seen some of his results and they look great.

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

KittenLove
on 8/25/11 3:47 am - Around Knoxville, TN
I lost mine, too, and while it's not exactly how I want it to be, I have been diligently working to BUILD ONE and it's progressing (btw, go to bodybuilding.com for specific workouts)..

Lunges (hard on my knees though)
squats
running
stairclimber.

Be happy. 

Most Active
Recent Topics