How do I get my butt back!?!

Sunbunnyqt
on 8/25/11 3:47 am - FL
I would recommend spinning classes.  If I ever have this complaint, I want someone to slap me.

(deactivated member)
on 8/25/11 4:04 am - North Brookfield, MA
Now I wonder...if they can now do a heart-lung transplant...why on earth can't I donate half my booty to the cause?  Seems like a win-win!
JerseyJim
on 8/25/11 3:38 pm - Sayre, PA
Now THAT made me laugh!!  The Boney Booty Cause!!  All donations welcome!  

HW: 418 SW: 386 CW: 225 GW: 210

Dave Chambers
on 8/25/11 4:23 am - Mira Loma, CA
You complaint is quite common. The question was even asked of a plastic surgeon who spoke at my support groups. Women wanted to know about Butt Implant--surgeon said they do not work well at all--they tend to move around.  You may be stuck with padded undergarments. DAVE

Dave Chambers, 6'3" tall, 365 before RNY, 185 low, 200 currently. My profile page: product reviews, tips for your journey, hi protein snacks, hi potency delicious green tea, and personal web site.
                          Dave150OHcard_small_small.jpg 235x140card image by ragdolldude

Samantha L.
on 8/25/11 4:38 am - Petaluma, CA
Damn it, Dave... LOL.. I was hoping for something a little more positive as in "Don't worry, Toad (my nickname), you're butt looks great!" or "Hey, everyone I know lost their butt, but it came back on it's own at the two year mark.".  

That's it.. I am off to research a good tushy workout.  =]

Dave Chambers
on 8/25/11 6:27 am - Mira Loma, CA

I'd only make the first statement in person upon viewing.  The second statement I'd never make, as it varies with each post op.  Lunges can help, but you"ll likely not get "the butt" you had prior to surgery (not size, but shape). DAVE

Dave Chambers, 6'3" tall, 365 before RNY, 185 low, 200 currently. My profile page: product reviews, tips for your journey, hi protein snacks, hi potency delicious green tea, and personal web site.
                          Dave150OHcard_small_small.jpg 235x140card image by ragdolldude

Alice P.
on 8/25/11 5:23 am
If you find something that works be sure to let us know--I have done most of the suggestions other posters have given- running, squats, lunges, spin class plus other exercises but I don't have a butt either! And I have been weight training for 10 months now!
 HW 278 SW 259 GW 170 CW 142 Ht 5ft 6

Reddheadd7
on 8/25/11 5:37 am - CA
You've left us hopeless Alice...shoot...I do butt squeezes in my computer chair at work and the muscles even get sore! but now it may not do any good. 

H.A.L.A B.
on 8/25/11 5:51 am
it takes time...

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

H.A.L.A B.
on 8/25/11 5:51 am
It has been almost 2 years since I started d working on my ass. And I like the results.
There are exercise for that part of your body - google that.
I do yoga, sit-ups, and walking - I bought the shape-ups walking shoes and they do work.  Also - static exercise of the butt - I do them a few times a day - every day.  When you sit on any chair - even in a car - squeeze the butt muscles and hold it for a count of 10. repeat 2-3 times. Few times a day.  It works,  It takes time, but it works. (and I hate the gym)

part of a reason my butt is back is also my regain. As much as I hate some regain - some of it went to my butt. And I will keep that part. 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 289 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 211 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 281 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 144 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 211 views