Oh thank God.......... I did it!!!!!!!

SpyCbyN8re
on 8/25/11 10:51 pm - Lehigh Acres, FL
I had surgery 7/21/11 and I weighed in at 320lbs.  I gained 2.8lbs in the hospital (fluids I assumed).  I lost those 2.8lbs and 18lbs  fairly quickly over the following two weeks.  I knew it wouldn't last and the weight loss would slow down but man, I was just so sure I'd reach my first goal of being under 300 by my birthday (today.... 5 weeks after surgery).

At two weeks out weight loss stopped all together.  I stopped weighing myself everyday and started to only weigh in once a week on my chosen weigh in day (Thursday).  As each week passed, I just knew I wasn't going to make my goal.  I kept bouncing around the same 3-4lbs. 

Well yesterday when I weighed in for my regular weekly weigh in, I was 300.2 and I just knew the scale was mocking me.  Today is my birthday and I fully expected to get on the scale and be at 303 or 304....... you can undertand my total shock and JOY when it read 299.8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So here's to turning 35 on a GREAT note!!

Ginger

HW: 351 SW:320 GW:175 (for now)
gabbyabby
on 8/25/11 11:00 pm
 Happy Birthday Ginger!!!  I bet it feels great to start this year off with such a positive chage!!!

Lileee
on 8/25/11 11:04 pm
Yaaaaaaay!!! Happy Birthday to YOU Ginger!!! CONGRATS!!!

Start Weight 275 - im 52yrs Old - 5'7"

had my RNY January 10th 2011

275/230!!!/150

Trish S.
on 8/25/11 11:07 pm - Upstate , NY
♪♫♪♫ Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Ginger, Happy Birthday to you ♪♫♪♫♪♫   Congratulations to you!!! What a great birthday present!!!!!  Great job!!!!  WOW!!!!!  YAY!
“I think everyone should be told they’re beautiful until they believe it.?

thetruediva
on 8/25/11 11:28 pm - MD
♪♥♥[̲̅̅H̲̅][̲̅̅A̲̅][̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅] [̲̅̅B̲̅][̲̅̅I̲̅][̲̅̅R̲̅][̲̅̅T̲̅][̲̅̅H̲̅][̲̅̅D̲̅][̲̅̅A̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅]♥♥♫♪
Congrats to you!!!!!

pouch_potato
on 8/25/11 11:27 pm - PA
Congratulations Ginger! Have an awesome birthday!
LilySlim Weight loss tickers Notes:
AnneGG
on 8/25/11 11:28 pm
Happy birthday! Yay you!!!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

Blondie76
on 8/25/11 11:57 pm - AL
Happy birthday!!!! What a great present to wake up to, congratulations!!!!
dasie
on 8/26/11 12:05 am
Happy Birthday & Congratulations!

Celia S.
on 8/26/11 3:06 am - Grand Junction, CO
Aw! Well Happy Birthday, and Congratulations! What a great way to start your birthday! :)
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 452 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 409 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 348 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 436 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 348 views