Having trouble reading the whole post

FinallyFit1
on 9/12/11 9:39 pm
Good Morning
I am not sure if anyone else has this problem, but when I am reading the articles, at the end of the sentence 2 or 3 or 4 letters go missing off the page.  I can't use the scroll bar as it is already at the extreme right.  Can anyone help me with this.  I know it is not "surgery" related, but it is difficult to follow all the threads.

Dave Chambers
on 9/12/11 9:49 pm - Mira Loma, CA
I've seen exactly one post like this a couple of days ago. I refresed the page twice. I then closed it out and went to OH again, with the same issue. I gave up trying to read the lenghty article at at that point.  Dave

Dave Chambers, 6'3" tall, 365 before RNY, 185 low, 200 currently. My profile page: product reviews, tips for your journey, hi protein snacks, hi potency delicious green tea, and personal web site.
                          Dave150OHcard_small_small.jpg 235x140card image by ragdolldude

lilbear412
on 9/12/11 10:33 pm - MN
 Have you made sure the page is Maximized all the way?  click on the little box up in the right hand corner if your on windows?!!  otherwise it might be the browser your using or an OH mess up.  

Laurie says:  Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind  ~~~ dr. suess

Cynthia L.
on 9/12/11 11:06 pm - Clarence, NY
I have mine maximized and I still have this problem.  I'm using IE.

-Cyn

chrissie_hynde_kitty_std-2-1.jpg picture by Queen-of-the-castleBad boys get spanked. - Chrissie Hynde Lifeposter-1.jpg picture by Queen-of-the-castle

Ladytazz
on 9/13/11 1:08 am
I had the same problem until I downloaded Chrome.  I like it much better.

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

(deactivated member)
on 9/13/11 4:39 am - Santa Cruz, CA
Does using the Chrome O/S affect any of the other programs?  Does it conflict or interrupt the IE?

I'm a real novice at this and don't want to screw up my poor computer any more than it already
is!

Thanks,
(deactivated member)
on 9/13/11 4:37 am - Santa Cruz, CA
I noticed this happening about a month ago and contacted OH;  they said they are aware of
it and it has something to do with their program.  They are "working on it", but no results yet.

I just stop typing about 10 spaces before the right margin and than seems to take care of the
problem.  Yeah, it's a PITA.

(Pain In The A**)

mdolan20
on 9/14/11 9:10 am - Brick, NJ
Google chrome fixed it for me -so happy!
Melissa HW:350 SW:333 CW:234 GW:128

FinallyFit1
on 9/14/11 9:55 am
Thanks everyone...I guess I will just suffer with it for awhile...I don't know much about Chrome and don't want to mess up my computer.

Most Active
Recent Topics