B12: how to take?

Pitoune
on 9/16/11 2:12 pm - Montréal, Canada
I have them done every year and due for the next one sometime in October. Only once had a labs come back moderately low and was prescribed 1 extra dose for 6 months and the next ones came back fine.
*~*Pitoune*~*
preview image

poet_kelly
on 9/16/11 2:14 pm - OH
How low is moderately low and how high is fine?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Pitoune
on 9/16/11 2:38 pm - Montréal, Canada
I honestly couldn't tell you, I would have to dig through my filing cabinet in the bedroom but since it's 12:40 am don't want to wake up the house... Will look tomorrow.  Thanks for the info and will check with Doctor in October.
*~*Pitoune*~*
preview image

poet_kelly
on 9/16/11 2:57 pm - OH
Oh, I understand.  I wouldn't want to get up to look for mine at this time of night either.  When you look for it tomorrow, just keep in mind you really need your B12 level above 550, but around 1000 is best.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Most Active