16 mos out, looking for support/motivation/something...

ChrissyD70
on 9/22/11 4:24 am - O'Fallon, MO
Sorry about the size of the pics, cant figure out how to make them smaller.  First pic is 2.5 mos out, 35lbs gone.. 2nd/3rd pics are from beginning of this month.  Down 125lbs.. I keep gaining and losing the same 3lbs the past week which is driving me crazy.  
Looking at the early pic, WOW, I cant believe I was that big, for almost 30 years. 
It dawned on me, with this 3lb yo-yo issue, that my honeymoon period has officially ended. I mourn its loss.  LOL.. 
I know I have come REALLY far, yet, I need some kind of motivational somethingorother to kick me in the tush and get the next 50lbs to go... 
Help!!!!!!!!
Altho happiness came in the 2nd pic, DKNY size 14 jeans at Goodwill for $4.00..  
I dont know what I need... other than I wanted to share the pics and maybe someone has great words of advice..

I am very good at having opinions and always willing to share :)  Not shy at all!
Check out my site.. www.showmetheskinny.weebly.com

animal02
on 9/22/11 5:50 am
Hey you are looking great!!!!    I too had my surgery in May of 2010 and I too feel like the honeymoon is over.   I have been yo-yoing with 3 pounds myself for about 2 months.    At this point, I have to watch myself like a hawk so I don't put things in my mouth I shouldn't.    I find it much harder now than in the beginning.   I just hope to keep the faith and stick to the life plan.   It is so great being this size, and I am scared to death that the weight will find me again and make me miserable.    So sister just hang in there and know that there are others out there in the same boat and trying to make the right choices. 
AnneGG
on 9/22/11 10:27 am
Wow, you are looking super!

I keep before pictures on my refrigerator and my bathroom mirror to keep me motivated.

My routine is as simple as I can make it, so all I have to do is keep on repeating it, no wiggle room, no excuses, no justifications.

Exercising, while I intensely dislike doing it, keeps me sane and feeling good.

One day at a time....

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

missjann
on 9/22/11 1:14 pm
You look fabulous!  Good job!  When I mess up, I try to think of the hard
work I've done so far and then I imagine having to do it ALL OVER
AGAIN!  There is no food on this earth that's worth that...not a single
bite.  If that's not enough, a picture of me at my largest on the fridge
is an appetite-stopper.  Good luck!
    Jan

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 452 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?