Hi-Yo tomorrow!

Susan_U
on 9/22/11 3:17 pm - Ontario, CA
Tomorrow is the big day !  I registered at the hospital this morning and had my pre-op meeting with my surgeon.  To my relief, since my surgery isn't until 3:30pm, Dr. Suh said I could have water up to 7:30am. Joy!

And he told me today that there will be no puree stage.  He said that it starts bad eating habits, so after liquid it will be soft foods.  Which will certainly make my trip to Vegas on October 12 a lot easier!

Now if I can only survive the Magnesium citrate--I got it all down but now I am hoping to keep it down so it can do its job.

sjweiser
on 9/22/11 4:55 pm
 Hi Susan,
Good luck see you on the losers bench.
AnneGG
on 9/22/11 11:31 pm
You are going to do just fine!

We'll be thinking of you!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

Paula F.
on 9/23/11 1:05 pm - Rochester Hills , MI
Funny how all of our docs are different isn't it?  I am currently in the puree stage and I didn't have to do any kind of a bowel cleanse before my surgery.

I am typing this the eve of 9/23 so you should be recuperating now.  I hope all went great and look forward to hearing how you are doing!

Paula
Most Active
Recent Topics