Seriously the BEST tasting protein on the planet

newtintn
on 9/24/11 5:29 am - TN
Jay Robb chocolate whey isolate protein is SO good i actually CRAVE it! Its better than a damn yoohoo! I add a small squirt of SF choco syrup an 1 1/2 cup of 2% milk low fat....its soogooood. Just wi**** was more affordable. 23 scoops is 38$ after tax at vitamin shoppe..doesnt last me near long enough...im gonna go BROKE! lol 

Mrs-Quiggle
on 9/24/11 5:52 am - United Kingdom
Wish we got all these lovely sounding things in England.

Rena H.
on 9/24/11 9:46 am
Hello Mrs. Quiggle,

You may be able to order it online from

• www.vitaminshoppe.com/

When I was stationed in England, I ordered a lot of protein powder from the states.

lilbear412
on 9/24/11 6:22 am, edited 9/23/11 6:30 pm - MN
I have some of the orange dreamsicle jay robb. I just can't do it. I might try it with something though like some ice or something. Today i had some milk (i am suppose to drink 3 glasses a day ucckkk) with swiss miss hot chocolate SF that was good. Not nearly the amt. of protein i need but at least its better than nothing. I might try the jay robb chocolate. i am going on the web site to look right now. i got the orange one at vitamin shoppe as a sample. i dont' dare ask for anything more there. lol
This sounds pretty good:
Strawberry Cheesecake• 8 oz pure water• 4 ice cubes• 8 frozen strawberries• 4 tbs low-fat sour cream• 1 scoop Jay Robb protein of choice• 1 scoop Jay Robb Stevia (optional)

Laurie says:  Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind  ~~~ dr. suess

ChaosInFL
on 9/24/11 10:02 am - Orlando, FL
I like the Jay Robb proteins also.  They taste good and they disolve nicely in water, milk or soy milk.  I use several different kinds of Torani and DaVinci sugar free syrups to make all kinds of "smoothies".  Aniceand easy way to get the protein in.

(deactivated member)
on 9/24/11 11:04 am - Front Royal, VA
RNY on 08/29/11 with

I just got the unflavored yesterday, and yep at 38 bucks it is expensive, however, it made my crystal lite into a 26gof protein drink!

love Jay Robb, will have to try the chocolate!

Paula F.
on 9/25/11 1:33 am - Rochester Hills , MI
I also like Jay Robb chocolate and the unflavored in crystal light.  I love that it get in 26 gms of protein.  If I make a smoothie, sometimes I do a scoop and a half.

I know it seems expensive, but when I reflected on it, I was spending WAY more than that on food for myself.

It is also the highest quality whey protein isolate and is absorbed better.  Many others have whey protein concentrate.  Jay Robb also sources hormone free whey protein.   Those things are important to me at this point.

Just remember:  You are so worth it!!!
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 455 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 354 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?