I FINALLY MADE IT!!!

Tonya0531
on 9/26/11 10:54 pm - Lake, MS
Onederland!!!  I can not believe it.  It has been 5 months and 75 lbs later.  I never thought that I would be here...I guess that I knew it could happen and I hoped that it would happen, but it has actually happened!  I cried.  Then I laughed.  Then I cried again.  Last night I bought a size 14 in slacks.  Yep, then I cried in the dressing room.  I feel so much better about myself.  It's nice to look in the bathroom mirror and think "WOW".  I love my RNY and I hope that my progress continues.  However, if my weight loss stopped today, I would be happy with myself.  Not what I want but just saying!  Today I am the happiest girl in the world!
Tonya
HW: 274  PreOp Diet: 271  Surgery: APRIL 25, 2011   
LilySlim - (6Jve)
I love my new life!!!
LadyOnna
on 9/27/11 12:01 am - IL
I am EXTREMELY HAPPY for you!!!!!.....I cant wait til I am over this nausea and sick feeling....and better on my way to my "old" happy self........Im only 4 weeks in so I have a little ways to go til I feel "normal" again...but to hear someone like yourself at 5 months in be so POSITIVE and HAPPY!!!!!!.......Im with ya...Im 51 pounds less and still going strong...(of course if I could eat it would be better....still trying though and not giving up!)  Thanks for your HAPPY THOUGHTS!!!!
Go GET 'EM GIRL!!!
JoDonna
Tonya0531
on 9/27/11 12:24 am - Lake, MS
You are doing great.  Give yourself a few more weeks to feel like yourself again.  It took me about 8 total before that started to happen.  You will be back to yourself in no time at all.
Tonya
LilySlim - (6Jve)
I love my new life!!!
Cherylkas
on 9/27/11 12:18 am - PA
 I am so super excited for you! PICS?  
 Come visit me on my bloghttp://apeekintomytreehouse.com/ 

Start weight 282, Surgery weight 265, Current weight 131, Goal weight 140 

A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.  Eleanor Roosevelt

Tonya0531
on 9/27/11 12:23 am - Lake, MS
Thank you!  I haven't taken any pics.  I sure need to though!
Tonya
LilySlim - (6Jve)
I love my new life!!!
msanson
on 9/27/11 2:44 am - CA
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Hopefully I will be joining you in a week or two!!
syarbroG-5
on 9/27/11 4:42 am
Hey Tonya,  Super Happy for ya! You are doing the damn thang. Keep up the good work. I am happy for you. Did you hear, the clinic is now at River Oaks?

IN IT TO WIN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D-J
on 9/27/11 6:07 am
Oh yaaaaay,,,i am soo happy for you hun,,,i love reading your posts ,,you always make me smile
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 467 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 426 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 441 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views