Dropped a med

Suzanne Gottschalk
on 10/1/11 10:32 am - Columbia, MO
I went to see my PCP yesterday and my A1C was 5.3! I don't have to take mtg Metformin anymore! I've lost 94 pounds and feel so good. Just happy and wanted to share

Lisa R.
on 10/1/11 10:54 am - CA
 Congrats!  Doesn't it feel good!  I just got off my HBP meds, so I totally feel your excitement!

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. ~ Ayn Rand        
(deactivated member)
on 10/1/11 10:58 am - Santa Cruz, CA
One of the best NSV's ever! 

Congratulations!!
gracie5
on 10/1/11 11:03 am
 Great Job-so proud of you!!

AnneGG
on 10/1/11 12:07 pm
Good for you X2- off the med, and all the weight you have lost! Way to go!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

hlacy
on 10/1/11 12:51 pm - Chandler, AZ
Congrats! I get my A1C checked mext week, so I am nervous...I have been off the Metformin since about a week after surgery as my blood sugar reads were always in the 70s. 
"Keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps a singing bird will come"           

Winnie_the_Pooh
on 10/1/11 9:27 pm
Great news!  That was the reason that I decided to have the surgery.

Winnie

flyingwoman
on 10/2/11 1:14 am
No more metformin for me either! WOOOOT!
Most Active
Recent Topics