OT:when it rains it pours!!

kipz303
on 10/6/11 8:38 pm
I dont mean to gripe but MAN what a day!! My fiance's check was over $300 short..our windshield broke..no money now for the phones...internet...food...gas...and we can't afford ANOTHER windshield..and I'm supposed to have my heart monitor on tuesday, wednesday and thursday all while my dad will be in the hospital getting his cancerous kidney removed! UGH it's raining here and I'd like a little sunshine sent towards my life right about now lol.

Okay pitty party done...just needed to "yell" a bit =-/

RNY - August 13, 2010

LBL - October 29, 2012

a total of 271 lbs lost!!

aanmarie
on 10/6/11 8:42 pm - NY
Oh Im sorry to hear all that.I will pray for you and your family.It can only get better from here.
erikapoindexter
on 10/6/11 9:31 pm - VA
That is a lot to deal with!  I'm sorry you are going through so much!  Be sure to lean on friends and family for support and take care of yourself! 

Hugs!
Erika
Starting weight, 379lbs
Current weight, 175lbs, lowest weight 155lbs

Gastric Bypass: January 4, 2004
Lower body lift: January 2005
Arm and Breast Life: October 2005
AnneGG
on 10/6/11 10:10 pm
You do have troubles- sorry to hear!

Swinging lizards for you- may things look up soon!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

Renee2be
on 10/6/11 11:10 pm - NC
Hang in there hun!!  Praying for God to send you many blessings.
poet_kelly
on 10/6/11 11:52 pm - OH
Man, that's a lot of rain!  I'll send good thought your way.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

SweetLilyAnn
on 10/7/11 1:22 am - TX
God thoughts coming your way......so sorry that you are dealing with all of this....

HW: 328   GW: 164  CW: 159  Height - 5' 8"  
GOAL REACHED 12/15/2012!!!!!!!!!

RNY Surgery Date:  6/21/11  
LBL/BL  - 11/6/2012 Arm Lift with Abdominal Lipo - 12/11/2012 - Dr. Paul PIn
Love me without restriction, trust me without fear, want me without demand and accept me for who I am.         - unknown - 

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 452 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 409 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 348 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 436 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 348 views