Surgery is tomorrow!

Brandi S.
on 10/10/11 5:43 am - TX
Ok, so surgery is scheduled for 0730 tomorrow morning and I'm sooo restless. I can't concentrate on anything or keep still. I'm all over the place right now trying to get everything ready. I think I'm driving myself crazy!! LOL

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Kathy M.
on 10/10/11 5:51 am - summershade, KY
So happy for you save you a seat on loser bench remember to walk and sip

Kathy M

Susan_U
on 10/10/11 6:21 am - Ontario, CA
I'm excited for you! And I know how you feel--for the last couple of days before surgery, it was all I could think about. When you've hoped and planned for something so much, how can you help but be excited?

Let us know when you are home!
Pholaris
on 10/10/11 6:24 am
Ah I remember the day before myself- couldn't go by fast enough! LOL

Congratulations and I hope you are able to at least get some good sleep tonight.
Pregnancy%20ticker
volky64
on 10/10/11 6:27 am
congrats and good luck!!!  i'm only 2 weeks out, so i totally remember how you feel!!  you'll do great!!!  just try to keep busy till tomorrow!!
pagek77
on 10/10/11 7:06 am
Good luck!
HappyMango
on 10/10/11 7:16 am - FL
Very happy for you Brandi!!  Keep us updated! 
(I'll be heading there next week, Monday to be exact)

I think I'm gonna try to watch some movies on the Sunday before that I've been wanting to see and/or catch up on some DVR'd shows from when I haven't been able to watch TV while we moved.  Or there is a Halloween event for little people that I may take my almost 3 year old to.

sjweiser
on 10/10/11 7:24 am
 Hi and Congrats, Will have a seat on the loser bench waiting for you.
RainDiva
on 10/10/11 7:26 am
Mine is tomorrow to I have to be at hospital at 5 15 and going to talk with surgeon around 7 00 so we will be going at the same time r u on liq today

richarddavis196
on 10/10/11 8:03 am - VA
Good Luck and speedy recovery!!!

Mine is tomorrow as well, 0700.
Most Active
Recent Topics