Nectar Protein

aclay
on 10/12/11 11:21 pm - MA

Does anyone know where the cheapest place is to get these?  I have never tried any of them, but heard they are very good. 

Stephanie M.
on 10/12/11 11:32 pm - Los Angeles, CA
 I usually buy them from the Vitamin Shoppe, and they are pretty good prices. They are my favorite protein. 

xopammi
on 10/12/11 11:54 pm - VA
I also buy the vanilla bean torte from the vitamin shoppe and it is $35.  It is online at $34 but you have to pay $8 shipping.  Vanilla is my fav because I can turn it into anything, I add frozen strawberries, pineapple, bluberries, or the DaVinci Syrups and yummy. 

Good Luck ,
Pam

DRzieg
on 10/13/11 12:07 am - Thornwood, NY
This is a post from yesterday for a sample pack with several flavors, 13 samples with Free Shipping. Once you've tried the samples, I'd do internet searches for best prices (is this something Netrition.com carries? If so, you can order thru Nik's BariatricFoodie site).
Best,
d

i am stealing this from another post, one on the VSG board - we (as RNY) can use the nectar protein, right? I HOPE SO! i just called and ordered the sample pack :)

anywya, here is the info if anyone wants it:

On October 10, 2011 at 1:31 PM Pacific Time, KimRN41514 wrote:
Thought I'd share this...

We are currently offering a one time only, limit one per person special on the Nectar ‘Variety Sampler’ containing 13 full serving packets of the following flavors: Apple Ecstasy, Caribbean Cooler, Crystal Sky, Fuzzy Navel, Lemon Tea, Pink Grapefruit, Roadside Lemonade, Strawberry Kiwi, Twisted Cherry, Chocolate Truffle, Strawberry Mousse, Vanilla Bean Torte and Latte Cappuccino. The price is $13.00. The Nectar Variety Sampler receives FREE SHIPPING and orders typically arrive in 2-5 business days via UPS Ground. If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please give us a call at 866-333-7403 x 801. Our hours are Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm Central time.

Loveshinesthru
on 10/13/11 9:05 am - Mesa, AZ
 I am going to buy mine from netrition.com  shipping is only 5 no matter how much you buy. I have used them before. I cannot find nectar around here anywhere.   They also have some other bariatric foods too that I plan on buying. 

HW: 314 SW: 297 CW:166

Mrsz
on 10/13/11 9:55 am
Nectar is the only kind of protein supplement I have been able to tolerate since week 3. I'm very thankful for it and I love the variety of flavors. I started by purchasing one of the variety packs so that I could try a number of different flavors. I purchase mine (most times) from the Vitamin Shoppe to avoid shipping charges. However, in the summer, Sam's Club sold the Kiwi Strawberry flavor for only $19.99. I checked a week or so ago and didn't see it there.

I especially love the natural nectar flavors because they are made with Stevia instead of Splenda. I like to give my brain a break from the artificial sweeteners every once in awhile.
Most Active
Recent Topics