Ladies - period topic

~*K J*~
on 10/30/11 12:01 am - MD
 Hi apple! I guess I thought they meant that it is not effective at all so I figured we would just use condoms. I will check into it though. Thanks for the tip!
 ~*KJ* HW 330 Day of Sugery 320

Renee2be
on 10/29/11 9:57 pm - NC
Mine started in the dang hospital the morning after surgery.  It was light but there for a week.  Then the 2nd one post op was right on time and rough,  not heavy so much as rough.  

With that being said,  it si unusual for me to be regular.  At all.  My periods used to be mammoth monsters that came maybe 2 or 3 times a year but would stay in full swing for months.  I normally had to have shots, or medical intervention to get them to stop.

I actually went to my OBGYN at the age of 36 and begged for a hysterectomy,  he said no.  i was to young.  But, he suggested the  Marena IUD it has a hormonal support to it as well and is good for 5 years.  It has been heaven,  no periods at all usually unless you have to take antibiotics,  (not sure why then but anyway)  hurts like heck the first week after being placed but then it gets better.  When there is a TOM its very light and only a couple of days.  that is until surgery. 

Samantha.M
on 10/30/11 1:15 am - Germany
I actually started mine 2 days early. Wasn't supposed to start until Monday *grumble*
Proud army wife and mom of 2 ♥       
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 60 replies · 403 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 58 replies · 247 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 511 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 580 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 305 views