feeling sorry for myself

Suzanne Gottschalk
on 10/31/11 1:35 pm - Columbia, MO
I found out yesterday my husband has been cheating on me for 3 months. I'm almost 5 months out and am down 104 pounds. I didn't ask for this. I feel ugly and unloved. Will I ever find true happiness?
A. C
on 10/31/11 1:40 pm
OMG i'm so sorry to hear that.. it really sucks :(   ((((((hugs))))) hang in there
Ksan32
on 10/31/11 1:46 pm - AZ
Yes you will. It's his loss, I'm sorry you had to experience that.

I am currently at 130 lbs 10 pounds below goal weight!

Patty P.
on 10/31/11 1:55 pm
Thats terrible...So sorry!! It's his loss, does he wanna work it out? would you want him back after this?
No you sure dont need this...and your far from ugly!! Its HIM not you!!!
lilbear412
on 10/31/11 2:01 pm - MN
 OMG i am so sorry to hear that.  I sort of understand how you feel.  I found out about 3 weeks ago that my husband has been smoking and lying about it behind my back for 4 years.  I know its not another women, but hell he lied about one thing could he lie about another?  Anyways, i feel really bad for you i couldn't imagine.  Just take care of yourself and don't let him make you feel horrible about yourself.  He obviously has issues and they are not related to you.  

Laurie says:  Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind  ~~~ dr. suess

missjann
on 10/31/11 2:10 pm
So sorry. Love yourself enough to know his cheating is HIS problem,
not yours. You are gorgeous. Be kind to yourself and let the healing
begin. I wish you the best.
    Jan

poet_kelly
on 10/31/11 3:11 pm - OH
I'm so sorry to hear this.

I sure hope you'll find true happiness.  Here's what I can tell you.  Losing weight won't bring true happiness.  Beauty won't bring true happiness or love, either.  In fact, true love will find you beautiful for the person you are inside, regardless of what you weigh or what you look like on the outside.

Your husband cheating on you has nothing to do with what you look like or what you weigh.  It has to do with him, and his ability to commit to you.  I bet it's hard to see this right now, but it's all about him. 

You can find  happiness, but you won't get it from him.  You have to start finding it in yourself.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Susan_U
on 10/31/11 4:02 pm - Ontario, CA
The problem is your husband's, not yours!!  Just think, if he is so low that he cheats on you, he's just going to turn around and do the same thing to that other woman.  He thinks with his small head and not his big one. You are far from ugly and you may not think so at the moment, but there are a lot more fish in the sea. 

Now me, I'm vindictive.    I'd be changing the locks and putting his stuff out on the lawn...

HW: 260  -  Consult: 241  -  SW: 239  -  CW: 206  -  GW: 140

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.
Will Rogers

Don 1962
on 10/31/11 8:17 pm
1.  Get tested for STD's.
2.  Find a lawyer.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

rebeccaj
on 10/31/11 9:39 pm - Bowling Green, KY
  So sad... I am sorry you have been betrayed by someone you trusted.  I agree with Don, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go get tested for STD's.  Whatever you do beyond that... do for the right reasons (make sure it is for YOU),trust your gut,  remember that being alone does NOT mean being lonley