low fat or sugar free

charb149
on 11/3/11 10:35 am
 I like flavored creamer in my coffee. They come regular, sugar free, or fat free. My question is which should I choose sf or ff? Thanks so much for input. Will be starting phase 3 in a few days.
(deactivated member)
on 11/3/11 10:39 am - Santa Cruz, CA
None of the above!  Use n/f dried skim milk and your favorite s/f torani's syrup!

I've looked at the creamers, and while I can't remember what I didn't like about them at this 
exact moment, I didn't like all the sugar alcohols.

Too much gas generated for me!

gabbyabby
on 11/3/11 10:43 am
 I have been wondering the same thing...  

emt_amy
on 11/3/11 10:49 am - MN
Im actually using regular. I just don't use a lot. But on the other hand sugar doesn't bother me. Go to the gas station and grab a couple creamer cup thingys and try.
iowa_missie74
on 11/3/11 12:02 pm - IA
I was diabetic before surgery so I bought sugar free. Since the surgery I have gotten sugar free. If you read the labels...as far as the fat in them, it isn't as significant as the amount of sugar. So if I were debating on sugar free or fat free, I'd say sugar free. I have used regular too, some of the holiday flavors that don't come in sf or ff and they don't bother me. I just use Splenda and just a splash of creamer. Seems that I don't need nearly as much since surgery since I am finally tasting food and not all the sugar.

Price S.
on 11/3/11 12:40 pm - Mills River, NC
So i don't use any of them.  I mix up a slurry of protein powder in water or milk and use that to 'cream" my coffee.  I use cookies and cream, chocolate, chocolate carmel, vanilla cinnamon, just about anything.  No fat, no sugar and added protein.  what could be better?  Actually you can put some SF syurp in too to add to or increase the flavor.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

dori M.
on 11/3/11 12:48 pm - MD
Chocolate caramel & vanilla cinnamon protein powder sounds good. What brand are they? And do they taste good as a regular protein shake as well?

Price S.
on 11/3/11 9:11 pm - Mills River, NC
The chocolate carmel is 100% whey gold standard from GNC .  I use it for everything.  The vanilla cinnamon I can't remember what company.  I think I got the sample from Vitalady.  I've tried just about everything in my coffee and like them all. 

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

dori M.
on 11/3/11 10:44 pm - MD
Thank you. I'll have to see if I can get a sample size from gnc. So far. im not having any luck with protein powders. Everything I have tried makes me nauseas and the taste is just not palitable. I just bought $60 bag of BA orange cream so far- no good :-( I also just oredered a 13 flavor sample pack of Nectar. I'm hoping t find something I like.

Price S.
on 11/3/11 11:18 pm - Mills River, NC
Vitalady has tons of samples you can order.  I think GNC has a return policy if you don't like something but I would ask to be sure.  I like a lot  of the Nectar products.  I could never make my protein goals without suppliments.