Getting excited

kayleighs_mommy
on 11/20/11 7:56 am

Tuesday will be a month til my surgery.  I am so excited!!    I lost my band of 2 1/2 years due to an erosion in Feb.  I am converting to an RNY and am so excited for this next step.  I have gained back about 50 pounds of the 113 I lost with my band, so I am looking forward to heading in the right direction again.

canigetthattogoplease.blogspot.com

RNY 12/20/2011

ete77
on 11/20/11 8:39 am - Pittsburgh, PA
 Hi there!  Iwill be having surgery exactly 1 mth from today and I'm getting excited too :) Keep us posted!

Ete 

Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.
Tony Robbins

Kat Kat
on 11/20/11 2:02 pm - AZ
Best Wishes to both of you. I've been happy with my decision so far. Just be patient, and kind to yourself. Oh, and drink lots of fluids, and try to get your protein in because it's important to healing. Walk as much as you can because it will also help. Remember to take your vitamins, and supplements. I know it seems like a lot to do, but you'll develop a new rhythm to your life, and it will all become routine. As far as changing levels of food from liquids to, purees, and then on to solids, the process is very individual. What doesn't sit well one day may be fine the next. Remember, this isn't a race, it is a lifestyle change, and the goal isn't what you see on the scale, it's more about adopting a healthy lifestyle, and looking good in clothes, and in front of ex- boyfriends..Okay, I made up the last part. ;)

Best Wishes to the Door Opening on a Wonderful New Life!
Kat

Most Active
Recent Topics