Surgery Monday!!!

willoseit
on 11/29/11 8:41 am
I am having my ryn on Monday December 5th and I am starting to freak out a bit.  This whole process has been very fast for me.  Unlike others who have had to wait months, all of process as happened in the last few weeks and its a bit scary.  I know everything will be fine, but I still am fretting a little.  Anyways just want to say to all the December "RYN'ers"  Good luck and cant wait to share this experience with you.

Teresa

HW: 324.7  SW:      CW:        GW:165    
timetoloveme62
on 11/29/11 8:51 am - VA
 I am having surgery Dec. 5th also and a bit freaked out myself.  I have been going through this for the past 6 months but I am still getting nervous...I guess its normal to have these feelings.  Good luck to you!
Lisssy
on 11/29/11 8:52 am
 Aww don't be try to relax my was on for dec 5 th but the moved it I got it done nov 11 th and I feel great .. Good luck to u ! Just follow doctors rules and u will be fine 
(deactivated member)
on 11/29/11 8:53 am
Good Luck Thresa. It was almost a year to the date of my first meeting that I had my surgery. So I had a long long wait, but still when I got  the call and they said two weeks it scared the crap out of me. It took me a  couple of days for me to calm my nerves and ask God to take over.  My immediate fear was of the change, Would I be able to change my habits that took years to form. The answer is YES I can, and YES you can. I just found this website this week while recovering from my surgery. But I think this is a wonderful avenue of support for us all. 

Pam 
shannon L.
on 11/29/11 9:10 am - MN
Congrats and good luck to you Teresa.  My date is 12/29.  I see you and I are about the same weight and looking toward the same goal (I actually want to get to 160).  Hope all goes well for you.  I am still in the excited stage I will probably get nervous after Christmas

Shannon
Trish S.
on 11/29/11 9:46 am - Upstate , NY
I'm December 5 also.  I'm not freaking out about the surgery....I work in an OR and I guess I tend to be more on the calmer side......Guess that comes with the job.  What I am a little freaked out about is that my insurance has until tomorrow at the end of the day to approve me.  I don't think there will be any trouble, but I will feel better when I get the green light.  Good luck to you...and keep us posted!!!  We are all going to do GREAT!!!
“I think everyone should be told they’re beautiful until they believe it.?

ibelieve_inme
on 11/29/11 10:23 am - MI
My surgery is 12/5 also...can't say I'm freaked out or even scared.....alittle nervous tho. and I've been alittle moody.  I hope all the best of luck in our new adventure!!

Roxy
 I Believe.......   HW 267    SW 251     Goal Weight  160  
Msherry137
on 11/29/11 11:13 am - Miami, FL
 I am having surgery Dec. 5th also and yes I am freaking out myself.  I have been going through this for the past 6 months but I am still getting nervous. Good luck to us all!! Happy weight loss everyone.

Jess6580
on 11/29/11 11:21 am, edited 11/29/11 11:23 am - Sioux Falls, SD
Goodluck!  Mine is Friday 12/2, so just a couple more days.  I'm definitely anxious, but not so much nervous at this point.  I have a great surgeon who I trust completely.  I'm sure I'll freak out Thursday, but I'm still ok today.   I had my consult/1st appointment for RNY 10/11 so it's been fairly fast for me also!

Goodluck to you and all the December surgeries as well!  And the rest of the November ones :)
  HW: 345  SW:329   CW: 226   *16lbs lost pre-op  103 post op so far!*          
mama3
on 11/29/11 12:01 pm
I am having surgery tomorrow 11/30 also and somewhat nervous myself. But I know all will be good. Good luck with your surgery.
Most Active
Recent Topics