Oh that flabby excess skin!

krislbt41
on 12/4/11 9:22 pm - Center Line, MI
Now that I've lost 89 lbs the excess skin is getting more lose, I exercise especially those problem areas but there is only so much you can do.  I know that I have to wait a year before having plastic surgery but unfortunately hubbie's insurance only covers tummy tuck and breast augmentation.  I need skin removed from my thighs, arms, sides.

I know I'll have to fight the insurance company tooth and nail just to get them to pay for the tummy tuck and breast augmentation.  It just feels weird when I lay on my side and my back fat folds in half or now my butt really shakes like a bowl full of jelly! LOL

dori M.
on 12/4/11 10:01 pm - MD
Congrats on the 89lb loss!

Hopefully, the insurance company won't give you too much of a fight for the plastics. I have a friend who had a breast reduction & lift covered by insurance and the surgeon did her arms at the same time. He only charged for the surgery itself since he already had her on the table & had the or and everything. So I think she only ended up spending about $3,000

To stop the booty shaking you could try some Spanx.

Gail P.
on 12/4/11 11:09 pm - Lakeland, FL
You are doing wonderful keep it up. 
I had a tummy tuck with other surgery (gallbladder, ulcer, hernia repair) My insurance paid everything except the tummytuck surgeon fee I paid cash, cannot remember how much been too long ago.  But It was worth it.   I would love to have my arms done , but chicken.  
labellavita1982
on 12/4/11 11:29 pm - Neenah, WI
My excess skin is terrible!!! I have so much of it.

HW-500lbs SW-381 CW-235 GW-185
Steph
Michelle V.
on 12/5/11 12:24 am - Livonia, MI
I was teasing my MIL about needing a trip to Panama (Medical tourism) for a body lift in a couple of years.

I will keep the thought in the back of my mind - just to remind me to save money like crazy for the next couple of years.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 438 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 393 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 328 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 430 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 328 views